Windows 10: Change color to black

Discus and support Change color to black in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the last update: August 13, 2019—KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295). I noticed I get this message when trying to set the color black on the task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by teshultz, Aug 21, 2019.

1. teshultz Win User

Change color to black

After the last update:

August 13, 2019—KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295).

I noticed I get this message when trying to set the color black on the task bar.

I get" " this color is not supported message"

Now, do not tell me it is my driver or hardware because I have 8 computer and they all are the same with the same message.

I want black on my background and black on my taskbar.

Plus

I will worry about whether or I can read it.

:)

teshultz, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

change color

Hi Diane,

Some people find certain text and background color combinations difficult to read, while others prefer to always have a specific color such as white text on a black background. You can modify the background color or picture of your desktop the
    way you want it to be. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to properly change the desktop background colors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 21, 2019
  3. change desktop background color

Patricia Ray

The answer given below did not solve my problem. I followed the steps given and when I returned to my work screen it was still black, there does not seem anyway to save your changes and color selection.

RAYPATRICIA, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Change color to black

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Change color to black

1. Change color to black - Similar Threads - Change color black

2. How to change font color to black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change font color to black?: I need to change the font color of folder's names on my desktop. I just need a standard black color, why is it so hard? I can not see the white font with the black shade, I hate it, it all blurred for me. I can not use the black theme, thank you. I need a white screen with...
  3. How to change font color to black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change font color to black?: I need to change the font color of folder's names on my desktop. I just need a standard black color, why is it so hard? I can not see the white font with the black shade, I hate it, it all blurred for me. I can not use the black theme, thank you. I need a white screen with...
  4. some icons have their colors changed to black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some icons have their colors changed to black: for example my youtube icon is black my netflix icon is black if someone can please tell me how to fix this it would be very helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-icons-have-their-colors-changed-to-black/b3b40f0c-7bde-4368-bbb2-e8e74a1fb0fd
  5. some icons have their colors changed to black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some icons have their colors changed to black: for example my youtube icon is black my netflix icon is black if someone can please tell me how to fix this it would be very helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-icons-have-their-colors-changed-to-black/b3b40f0c-7bde-4368-bbb2-e8e74a1fb0fd
  6. Change search bar from black to another color.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change search bar from black to another color.: Cannot change the search window from black and above it to another color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-search-bar-from-black-to-another-color/f9987dee-7b11-4240-ae45-4de38f82887e
  7. Change from black and white screen to colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change from black and white screen to colors: I have vision problems while trying to get eyes in condition for surgery. I evidently changed something and my screen, even my colored photos and greeting cards, are all black and white. I have looked at color management and Theme change, but nothing I do seems to work....
  8. Change shutting down screen color to black

Change shutting down screen color to black: Is it possible to change the color of the shutdown screen to black in Windows 10 with the registry or a other way? [img] 175995
  9. how to change icons colors to black?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to change icons colors to black?: i recently tweaked my pc to look similar to windows 98, but the default color for windows 10 icons on the taskbar (such as sound, battery, etc) is white, which does not blend well with the white windows 98 taskbar. does anyone know how to edit the icon colors so that theyre...
  10. i WANT CHANGE THE TASKBAR COLOR TO BLACK.

i WANT CHANGE THE TASKBAR COLOR TO BLACK.: I WANT TO CHANGE TO TASKBAR COLOR TO BLACK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-change-the-taskbar-color-to-black/3d6cbc1f-bdfe-4bd2-8677-2a8de4e4c2d3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update changed color to black