Windows 10: change colors back to Default settings4

Discus and support change colors back to Default settings4 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I total screwed up the colors on my lap top trying to get the red back to normal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marylougarza831, Jul 7, 2019.

1. change colors back to Default settings4

I total screwed up the colors on my lap top trying to get the red back to normal.

:)

marylougarza831, Jul 7, 2019

2. How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    default colors

Hi Dimples,

If you want to restore the default color settings on your PC, try these steps:

• In the Search bar, type Settings, and then press
      Enter.
    • Click on Personalization, and then choose Colors.
    • Under Choose a color (Automatically pick an accent color from my background), set the toggle button to
      On.
    • Set the toggle button to Off for the following:
    • Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar
    • Make Start, taskbar, and action center transparent

For additional help, here's how to restore the default theme settings in Windows 10:

• Go to Settings> Personalization > Themes >
      Theme Settings.
    • Choose any option under Windows Default Themes.

To Personalize your PC, see this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Jul 7, 2019
  4. ikifar Win User

change colors back to Default settings4

Change explorer theme without changing default color

I was asking if anyone knew how to change it without changing the default app mode

ikifar, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

change colors back to Default settings4

1. change colors back to Default settings4 - Similar Threads - change colors Default

2. How to a change my printer default setting back to color from monochrome permanently ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to a change my printer default setting back to color from monochrome permanently ?: Every time I change the setting it goes back to monochrome. I need to have the color printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-a-change-my-printer-default-setting-back-to/59f85799-983a-4393-8b6f-1cc9210debf5
  3. Change the color of my File Explorer back to the color it was before the update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change the color of my File Explorer back to the color it was before the update.: I personally like the old white background before the recent update with the dark background, however the point isn't the color of the background. The Point is that Microsoft choses what I like whether I like it or not. their required updates should focus on security and...
  4. change to default colors for windows 10

change to default colors for windows 10: what to do if I can not resety color back to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-default-colors-for-windows-10/f90c380c-fda0-4fe3-8732-3e7704832359
  5. Change explorer theme without changing default color

Change explorer theme without changing default color: I do not like the new explorer dark theme. Is there anyway I can change it without changing the default app mode because I like the dark theme in other apps just not in explorer. Any registry keys I can edit?...
  6. how do i turn my colors back to default

how do i turn my colors back to default: how do I get my colors back to default on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-my-colors-back-to-default/1c65b1fb-aaa6-42f6-aef4-f62b5c84658e
  7. setting colors back to default

setting colors back to default: In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default? 113412
  8. setting colors back to default

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    setting colors back to default: In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default? 113412
  9. Change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar

Change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar: This post is intended for Build 9926 and you are using the default Start Menu. To change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Personalization > Color And Appearance then select Show Color Mixer. These 3 sliders will...
  10. Change Menus Back to the White-Colored Types

Change Menus Back to the White-Colored Types: At some point between 1507 anbd 1607 the context menus for stuff around the taskbar turned into this bulkier and darker scheme. I wouldnt mind except it loads slower for me. Know how to revert? Image (Before): [img] Image (After): [img] 80015