Windows 10: Change colors in dark mode

Discus and support Change colors in dark mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A friend told me that he can change the shading by choosing an option in the dark mode, but he didn't want to tell me what the option is, I'm not very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TammyReed2, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Change colors in dark mode

A friend told me that he can change the shading by choosing an option in the dark mode, but he didn't want to tell me what the option is, I'm not very technical, so I prefer to ask in this community.

Thank you very much for who can help me.

:)

TammyReed2, Dec 17, 2019
  2. SBaidya Win User

Can I change dark mode too black color in Windows 10 to a mild dark color like in Ubuntu?

Dear Windows users and experts,

I am using Windows 10 1909 pro version. In the dark mode of Windows I see the color is too dark (pitch black). But if I see in Ubuntu or Mac Ox dark mode color those are more mild dark color. Can anyone suggest me if it is possible to change the dark
    color to like those mild varsion of the dark like in Ubuntu or Mac os.

Thanks in advance,

Santu B

SBaidya, Jan 9, 2020
  3. GaryS25 Win User
    Change colors in dark mode

Hi,

My name is Gary an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you out with your concern,

To enable dark mode

1. Go to start menu and open settings (gear icon)

2. Go to personalization

3. Choose colors and scroll down to select the dark option under choose your app mode

Let me know how it goes. Change colors in dark mode :)

GaryS25, Jan 9, 2020
  4. RoshanV S Win User

Can I change dark mode too black color in Windows 10 to a mild dark color like in Ubuntu?

Hi Santu,

I'm Roshan V S, Independent advisor and a Windows user like you.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Currently there is no methods available to change that dark color in dark mode.

You can add this suggestion for the recognition of microsoft developers by pressing Win+F then post this at the feedback hub.

Best Regards

Roshan V S

Indepedent Advisor

RoshanV S, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Change colors in dark mode - Similar Threads - Change colors dark

2. How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?: How do I change the color of the task bar to dark without selecting DARK mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-color-of-the-task-bar-without/ce81744e-4086-41fe-8d01-2d6de20cb67c
  3. How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the color of the task bar without selecting DARK mode?: How do I change the color of the task bar to dark without selecting DARK mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-color-of-the-task-bar-without/ce81744e-4086-41fe-8d01-2d6de20cb67c
  4. changing from dark mode to light

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing from dark mode to light: My wife's laptop has dark mode enabled, and sometimes we cannot see text. On my desktop after selecting Personalization, then Colors there is an option for light or dark modes, on the wife's laptop this option is not there ? Note sure if this is part of it but, Transparency...
  5. changing from dark mode to light

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    changing from dark mode to light: My wife's laptop has dark mode enabled, and sometimes we cannot see text. On my desktop after selecting Personalization, then Colors there is an option for light or dark modes, on the wife's laptop this option is not there ? Note sure if this is part of it but, Transparency...
  6. accent color on illustrator in dark mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    accent color on illustrator in dark mode: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/6lackWRLD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv1ypz/accent_color_on_illustrator_in_dark_mode/
  7. Is it possible to change active window color in dark mode?

Is it possible to change active window color in dark mode?: When I have a window active on my second monitor, a thin white line appears on the other monitor, and it's driving me nuts. When I changed to light-mode, the line disappears, but when I enable dark-mode (specifically default app color mode) the line shows up again. submitted...
  8. Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?

Is there a way to change how dark is dark mode?: Given that dark mode in Windows is AMOLED dark, is there a tweak that allows you to change how "dark" is dark mode? submitted by /u/bucketofthoughts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4wf1i/is_there_a_way_to_change_how_dark_is_dark_mode/
  9. Colors on a Dark Background

Colors on a Dark Background: This thread is for discussion of and experimentation with colors on dark backgrounds. What works for you in a light background doesn't work for me on a dark background. For years, those with eye problems have begged Microsoft to give us a choice between a dark and light...
  10. Can I change dark mode too black color in Windows 10 to a mild dark color like in Ubuntu?

Can I change dark mode too black color in Windows 10 to a mild dark color like in Ubuntu?: Dear Windows users and experts, I am using Windows 10 1909 pro version. In the dark mode of Windows I see the color is too dark (pitch black). But if I see in Ubuntu or Mac Ox dark mode color those are more mild dark color. Can anyone suggest me if it is possible to...