Windows 10: change colors taskbar

Discus and support change colors taskbar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the option to change color for task bar wont let me check it[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jun 30, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

change colors taskbar

the option to change color for task bar wont let me check it change colors taskbar 38547abc-d187-4979-95b5-ec9190800cb9?upload=true.png

:)

timmaddox, Jun 30, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Color change in taskbar

Hello pranayvarma,

Just to verify, have you tried changing the color of your taskbar via settings? If so, try it out and check if the color would remain inconsistent. Here are the steps:

1. Launch the Settings app.
    2. Select Personalization.
    3. Click the Colors tab.
    4. Uncheck the Automatically pick an accent color from my background.
    5. Set Transparency effects to Off.
    6. Under Show accent color on the following surfaces, put a check on
      Start, taskbar, and action center.
    7. Pick a color that you want.
    8. Restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jun 30, 2019
  4. change colors taskbar

How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

change colors taskbar

1. change colors taskbar - Similar Threads - change colors taskbar

2. Color of taskbar not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color of taskbar not changing: I'm trying to change the color of my taskbar but I have to turn transparency effects off for it to work. Is there anyway to change the color and keep transparency effects?...
  3. Color of taskbar not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color of taskbar not changing: I'm trying to change the color of my taskbar but I have to turn transparency effects off for it to work. Is there anyway to change the color and keep transparency effects?...
  4. Change the color of the Taskbar.

Change the color of the Taskbar.: Change the color of the Taskbar. I can't change the color of the taskbar because La Settings, Personalization, Colors, my accent color check box appears in gray and I can't check it. How can I do it?...
  5. Change the color on taskbar

Change the color on taskbar: Following the Windows 10 update version 1607, my taskbar, start and presumably my action center turned grey. I followed the instructions to change the color, but am unable to check the 'Start, taskbar and action center' box. The text is pale, and clicking on the box does...
  6. Taskbar Color Change

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar Color Change: I did a W10 update yesterday. (W10, Version 2004. OS Build 19041.450) It changed the look of a lot of things on my computer in small ways. Have been able to address most, if not all, of those except my taskbar changed from black to white. Every time I try and change the color...
  7. Changing taskbar color?

Changing taskbar color?: Hello, I am unable to change the taskbar color in settings; since I did an update in window. Also, the update changed my settings...Why? Where it shows 'Show accent color on the following surfaces', the check box and this statement: 'Start, taskbar, and action center' is...
  8. change taskbar color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    change taskbar color: change taskbar color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-taskbar-color/961f938b-8a62-4c9d-ba77-58298886846f
  9. change taskbar color

change taskbar color: how can I change taskbar color when 'show accent color start/taskbar/action center' is grayed out??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-taskbar-color/8b01592a-f1ed-4fee-9baf-7faa67ee501c
  10. Change taskbar color

Change taskbar color: WHY CAN'T I CHANGE MY TASKBAR COLOR...IS THAT A TRACKING BY MS? SEPARATE QUESTION IS WHY CORTANA MAKES ME SUSPICIOUS OF TRACKING VOICE ETC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-taskbar-color/25ac5151-d3c7-4f2e-97e8-45138a711ce1