Windows 10: Change colour of tray icons

Discus and support Change colour of tray icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anyone know how I change these tray icon colours ? I want to make them match my desktop. 146508 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OldGuyFromCdn, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Change colour of tray icons

Anyone know how I change these tray icon colours ? I want to make them match my desktop.

:)

OldGuyFromCdn, Dec 15, 2019

2. System Tray Icons Don't Stay in Tray and Instead Keep Moving Up Into "Off Icons"

I tried this suggestion to keep the tray icons I want in my tray THERE

instead of moving up into the icons box at the system tray arrow.

I tried these instructions listed on this site in answer to the same question:

1. click Start.

2. Type Customize icons.

3. click Customize icons on the task bar.

4. Click Turn system icons on or off.

5. Set the icons that you want to On.

6. Click ok.

That works, but not for long.

Then the problem repeats.

I'd like a solution that keeps the icons I select IN THE TRAY till I change them,

even if I power on or off.

The solution seems like it should be simple, but it's not.

To save you time helping me:

I've researched the other threads, and I will not change the Registry,

or create a new account, or do another
    System File Checker (SFC),

or try the solutions listed in those other threads that did not result in a solution,

so please do not propose those.

Do you have an idea that might work? Would love to hear.

Windows 10, updated.

MariaLorraine, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Change colour of tray icons

Notification area (system tray) icons missing, Reset did not work

Hi Kevin,

With regard to your query about the system tray, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled
      Notification Area and click on Customize.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Change colour of tray icons

1. Change colour of tray icons - Similar Threads - Change colour tray

2. Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...: Hi everyone! First post on Reddit, here! I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a weird edge-case want. I want to use windows light mode on my PC, but doing so turns the clock and system tray icon colour black. This makes perfect sense for most people, but I use...
  3. Desktop icon colours change to red

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icon colours change to red: [IMG]Hi, A couple days ago i turned my pc on and it was running fine. Then it randomly made some of the colours that my monitor shows, such as green, as red. This makes gaming impossible as all i see is just red, and also disrupts online meetings. Ive checked the night...
  4. Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?

Is there a way to change a program's tray icon?: I have a few 3rd party programs having their icons in my tray, they all have ugly colorful icons and i was wondering if there is any way to replace them, either natively or with a downloadable program. Thanks submitted by /u/gnusmag45 [link] [comments]...
  5. Change colour icon (start icons only)

Change colour icon (start icons only): i just reset the pc and now i have black start icons on a black background, how can i change ONLY the icons of a different color? (taskbar must remain black) If i try to change it from settings, it changes the taskbar too. submitted by /u/DanBrandszy [link] [comments]...
  6. Is there a way to change an application's tray icon?

Is there a way to change an application's tray icon?: I can't seem to find it if there is submitted by /u/spoonybends [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irhr5b/is_there_a_way_to_change_an_applications_tray_icon/
  7. Change Tray Icons

Change Tray Icons: [ATTACH] It's possible to change the software Tray Icons? Some of them are ugly and others look blurry. Regards! https://preview.redd.it/4ybqn4mgmix31.png?width=378&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1db91899cffe2c2c59bf0076f18d02158db60a3 submitted by /u/Sansagi [link]...
  8. How to change the Spotify tray icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the Spotify tray icon: I find the Spotify tray icon is not in harmony with other white transparent icons, can someone help me change it to white transparent one or delete it when Spotify is running?:困: (Not hidden in the tray arrow) [img] 114404
  9. Change size of time and icons of system tray?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change size of time and icons of system tray?: So Windows 10 did some kind of update and now its got a different feel to it. One thing that changed with the update was the size of text and icons in the system tray. Now they are very large and the time doesn't even fit. Where it should say PM the right side of the M is cut...
  10. Start Menu Icons Disappear and colour changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons Disappear and colour changes: As per title. I'm thinking this might be video driver related as it happens mostly when I'm windowing a game and opening other apps etc. Problem: [img] Usually it looks like this: [img] 21358