Windows 10: change credit card number for billing

Discus and support change credit card number for billing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I change credit card number that's on file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by virgilpowell, Feb 15, 2021.

1. change credit card number for billing

How do I change credit card number that's on file.

:)

virgilpowell, Feb 15, 2021

2. Problem with credit card billing

Dear all, thank you in advance for your help.

I live in Bolivia, and I bought some apps with my credit card last month, and everything was fine until recently I received an email asking me to update my credit card. Sadly, my credit card changed (a new goverment law that demands all Banks to have credit
    cards with security chips, therefore my credit card had to be changed), and the billing did not happen until my other credit card balance was transfered to my new card.

I already registered the new credit card and tried to make the payment with that credit card with no success. I also tried to close the other credit card and move the billing to the new one, but it is not posible.

I sent an email to the Microsoft billing support, and they told me to post my question here.

Hope you can help me, because I don't want my account to be cancelled.

thanks

Juan

JuanCalvimontes, Feb 15, 2021
  3. MarthaHA Win User
    Problem with credit card billing

I keep getting emails from Microsoft Billing saying that they are unable to bill me using my credit card. I went into my Microsoft account and updated my billing information as well as enter my new credit card number. I did this over a week ago and I
    am still getting emails saying that they are unable to bill my account. I have been getting Microsoft 365 for Home for 9.99 per month. I don't want to loose my subscription. What do I need to do?

Martha Haarmeyer

MarthaHA, Feb 15, 2021
  4. change credit card number for billing

Edit the credit card number on my account

My suggestion is to delete current credit card number. Then add new credit card number.

Jmarco0921, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

change credit card number for billing

1. change credit card number for billing - Similar Threads - change credit card

2. Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers: I followed instructions in Display numbers as credit card numbers - Microsoft Support and entered as text, but it does not show as numbers. It's a combination of numbers, letters, punctuation and symbols. Please advise. Thank you....
  3. Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers: I followed instructions in Display numbers as credit card numbers - Microsoft Support and entered as text, but it does not show as numbers. It's a combination of numbers, letters, punctuation and symbols. Please advise. Thank you....
  4. Unrecognized Billing Charges on my Credit Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unrecognized Billing Charges on my Credit Card: I have been charged many times for a service that I don't recognize by MICROSOFT*OUTBOUND SUBSCR for $24.95. What are these charges? I need a refund on all of them!I do have a $99.99 yearly sub to MS Office 365 that I do recognize....
  5. Unrecognized Billing Charges on my Credit Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unrecognized Billing Charges on my Credit Card: I have been charged many times for a service that I don't recognize by MICROSOFT*OUTBOUND SUBSCR for $24.95. What are these charges? I need a refund on all of them!I do have a $99.99 yearly sub to MS Office 365 that I do recognize....
  6. Unrecognized Billing Charges on my Credit Card

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. need to change credit card

in Windows 10 Customization
    need to change credit card: Please tell me how to change my credit card! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-credit-card/5dc21b50-5d79-4484-b47e-d378e16c4269
  8. Change credit card number for OneDrive subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Change credit card number for OneDrive subscription: MY HUSBAND SIGNED US UP FOR TWO "ONEDRIVE" ACCOUNTS AT $1.99 EACH. HE CHARGED THEM TO 2 DIFFERENT CREDIT CARDS. THEREFOR, I AM WRITING YOU TWO CHECKS FOR $1.99 EACH MONTH. I WOULD LIKE THE PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN TRANSFER THE CHARGES TO A CREDIT CARD WHERE I HAVE SIMILAR...
  9. Changing my credit card details

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing my credit card details: I am unable to change my credit card details in order to pay my account. I filled in all details for the link but the credit card slot remained closed to any information. I have tried several times but it will not accept any changes. Where to from here? DC...
  10. Why can I not change my credit card number???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can I not change my credit card number???: Why can I not change my credit card number??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-can-i-not-change-my-credit-card-number/5c6cdbb2-8fa7-4be9-8b2d-c1aac4298f88