Windows 10: Change cursor color

Discus and support Change cursor color in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, how can i change just the color of my cursor? whenever i try it also changes the "working" one and the "busy" one... the "busy" is easy to replace... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NicoCava99, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Change cursor color

Hi, how can i change just the color of my cursor? whenever i try it also changes the "working" one and the "busy" one... the "busy" is easy to replace with the normal aero, but i an't find out how to get just a black aero... here's a video showing what happens when i try...

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

OS build: 19042.867

Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

submitted by /u/NicoCava99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NicoCava99, Mar 21, 2021

2. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

What you have suggested changes the color of the cursor.

I want the line item changed to blue when I place the cursor on it.

Kenneth Pincus, Mar 21, 2021
  3. How to change animated loading cursor color when you change cursor color

Hello, I will be happy to help you find a solution.

In this case I send you the steps to change the pointer.

How to change mouse pointer color in Win 10?

Change the size and color of the mouse pointer in Windows.

Windows 10 not only now gives you many more options for customizing the pointer, it is extremely easy to do.

You just have to go to Windows Settings (Windows Key + I) and select Accessibility.

And here is how to change the color of a cursor.

Now, if you are one of the users who still do not know how to change the color of your cursor or pointer, you can follow the following steps:

- Enter the configuration menu available in Windows, to do this, press the menu (Windows key) + the letter.

- Once you are in the menu, click on «accessibility».

Violeta Troncosa, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Change cursor color

Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

You replied … Please verify these steps:

Configuration >> System >> Cursor & Point >> It is a new option to configure the size and color of the cursor.

Where and how do I do it?

Kenneth Pincus, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Change cursor color

1. Change cursor color - Similar Threads - Change cursor color

2. Cursor changes color to red or beige

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor changes color to red or beige: Hello,On Win11 Asus Zephyrus Duo 16 laptop I have a problem that the cursor changes its color to red or beige. The problem appears only on the main display. On the secondary display after moving the cursor to it the cursor becomes white as needed. It turns back to normal if I...
  3. Cursor changes color to red or beige

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor changes color to red or beige: Hello,On Win11 Asus Zephyrus Duo 16 laptop I have a problem that the cursor changes its color to red or beige. The problem appears only on the main display. On the secondary display after moving the cursor to it the cursor becomes white as needed. It turns back to normal if I...
  4. Color of highlighted cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color of highlighted cursor: How to change color of highlighted cursor row in the "File Explorer"? The default colors are not very visible to me. I need a yellow background and a black text. See picture below... [ATTACH]...
  5. Window Cursor Color

Window Cursor Color: How to change window cursor color and text color? I need a yellow background and a black text... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-cursor-color/b40a5ebe-fc8e-4acb-b98a-a245827b8b20
  6. How to change animated loading cursor color when you change cursor color

How to change animated loading cursor color when you change cursor color: Im trying to change the color of the pointer in the aero_working.ani cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-animated-loading-cursor-color-when/5dbf4760-4d8e-462f-80c2-519ab31887ce
  7. Text Cursor Color

Text Cursor Color: Hello! I've accidentally changed the text cursor color and I don't remember how to change it back. If anyone can help that can be appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-cursor-color/f539ebd9-f90e-4258-9354-3fae4a25200b
  8. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue: I just upgrade to Windows version 1903 from Windows version 1809. When I right click on the desktop a menu of items appear. I then move my cursor (arrow) to the item I want to select. The line would change color (blue) when I chose the item. That what it did under windows...
  9. Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10 How to Change Text Cursor Indicator Color in Windows 10 The cursor is that blinking line at the end of what you are typing in Windows. Have you ever had an issue finding the text cursor in the middle of a large...
  10. Change Cursor Color of Console Window in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cursor Color of Console Window in Windows 10: How to: Change Cursor Color of Console Window in Windows 10 How to Change Cursor Color of Console Window in Windows 10 A console (or "terminal) is an application that provides I/O to character-mode applications. For example: Linux Starting with Windows 10 build...