Windows 10: Change Date and Clock Colour

Discus and support Change Date and Clock Colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been looking but up to now I have found no way to change the date and clock colour, anyone have any ideas on this ? *Smile [img] 37275 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stephanie, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Stephanie Win User

Change Date and Clock Colour

I have been looking but up to now I have found no way to change the date and clock colour, anyone have any ideas on this ? *Smile

Change Date and Clock Colour [​IMG]

:)

Stephanie, Jan 12, 2016

2. *** Nokia 6230i "Clock font size"

I've never tried changing the font size, but what I did I changed the idle font colour to white. Here's how:

Settings

Display

Idle state font

This bring up a palet of colours, just pick white or whatever colour you want, and I can now read the clock and date much better.

Also, what not try this, select

Colour Schemes

this changes the background colours, so if your susceptible to certain colours, this may help too.

Moe56

moe56---01, Jan 12, 2016
  3. Stewart7 Win User
    When upgrading to Windows 10 the taskbar text color is black (not white)

I have all the colour options I want but I just want to change the clock colour from black to white. How do I change only the clock colour?

Stewart7, Jan 12, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Jan 12, 2016
  5. Stephanie Win User
    Thank you BunnyJ I will try that *Smile

Yeah looks better ... free for 60 days ... may buy it *Smile

Stephanie, Jan 12, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    Other alternatives:
    High Contrast theme:

Disable Clock and use a custom time.cpl shortcut:

Edwin, Jan 12, 2016
  7. mart44 Win User
    I've been using T-Clock for a few years now. No longer being actively developed unfortunately but the available 2010 version does work with Windows 10. Customisable text as regards the font chosen, bold and colours. Different time formats can be chosen, short or long day (Thurs or Thursday), 24 or 12 hour clock:

T-Clock 2010 (download) - DonationCoder.com

Edit: I notice on the page linked to that someone other then the original developer has taken on the project and there is a later version available if required.

mart44, Jan 13, 2016
  8. AlanWade Win User

Or another one 1st Clock 5 . isnt free but isnt expensive either and it is fully customisable.

1st Clock 5

AlanWade, Jan 13, 2016
  9. Stephanie Win User
    Thank you Edwin, mart44 and AlanWade I will be looking at all of these *Thumbs

Stephanie, Jan 13, 2016
  10. Stephanie Win User
    I went with T-Clock its perfect, thank you guys and nice one mart44 (HUGS) *Thumbs

Stephanie, Jan 13, 2016
  11. Edwin New Member
    Impressive! Lots of features!
    Just what I would need to maintain an elegant, color matched look. Thank You! *Smile

Edwin, Jan 13, 2016
  12. AlanWade Win User
    @Edwin
    Your welcome, I have used it for a while now and had no issues with it at all.

AlanWade, Jan 13, 2016
  13. mart44 Win User

Since you went with this one, just a couple of things that might be useful to know:

Under 'T-Clock Properties > Time format (tab)' the day and date display can be changed under 'Advanced Clock Configuration Options'.

To make it look the same as displayed in the screenshot, tick the 'Custom Format' box and change the default setting to: dddd, d-m-yy | h:nn:tt. Also change to clock to a 12 hour display. Click 'Apply'.

Under the 'Clock Text' tab, the vertical position of the display can be raised or lowered a bit using 'Clock Size and Text Position'. It might be necessary to raise the vertical position a bit if the tail of the 'y' in day is getting cut off. The vertical position on my display is '2'.

Just Small bits of information but useful maybe.

mart44, Jan 13, 2016
  14. Edwin New Member
    Nice discrete and elegant CPU and Memory monitors too! *Smile

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Change Date and Clock Colour - Similar Threads - Change Date Clock

2. Taskbar clock, change date format.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar clock, change date format.: I wanted to change my Win10 taskbar clock to display DDD M D..It is not in the list of format options. I can't type a custom format. .The annoying part is I know I had it set that way on my old Win 10 computer. It seems this is just another dis"improvment" from MS taking away...
  3. Taskbar clock, change date format.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar clock, change date format.: I wanted to change my Win10 taskbar clock to display DDD M D..It is not in the list of format options. I can't type a custom format. .The annoying part is I know I had it set that way on my old Win 10 computer. It seems this is just another dis"improvment" from MS taking away...
  4. Taskbar clock, change date format.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Alarms and Clock - Custom date

Alarms and Clock - Custom date: Is there any way I can set the clock and alarm program to set a specific date? e.g.: 28 fev currently i want to create a reminder and can find an microsoft app that is closely similar to alarm and clock default app....
  6. Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a program to change the colour of the system tray icons and clock...: Hi everyone! First post on Reddit, here! I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a weird edge-case want. I want to use windows light mode on my PC, but doing so turns the clock and system tray icon colour black. This makes perfect sense for most people, but I use...
  7. Incorrect clock time and date

Incorrect clock time and date: Morning, As from last week my windows clock and date at the bottom right remains incorrect. I switched to manual mode and entered the correct date and time. At the next startup the time was incorrect again. it lags by one day and a few hours I called my ISP thinking...
  8. Clock and date on taskbar

Clock and date on taskbar: Hey all I just installed the new preview of Win 10 19624 and now my time and date are gone. I tried the right click to go to properties to fix it and properties weren't there. I went to the settings menu and didn't see it there either. How can I fix this?...
  9. How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.

How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.: It just annoys me when i look at it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-colour-of-the-clock-on-the/d0c08099-ed59-406c-a674-e657ece5897d
  10. Clock and date in taskbar

Clock and date in taskbar: I have tried every thing I can think of, but the clock and date do NOT show in the taskbar on the right. I've added clock 1 or clock 2, I've gone thru setting and control panel. I've rebooted the computer. How do I get a clock and date to show on my taskbar?...