Windows 10: Change date format

Discus and support Change date format in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change date format to mm/dd/yyy. currently it shows dd/mm/yyyy.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidDillingham2, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Change date format

how do i change date format to mm/dd/yyy. currently it shows dd/mm/yyyy.

:)

DavidDillingham2, Jul 20, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft Money with Windows 10 Date Format Changed

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Also refer the link below and follow the steps suggested and check if that helps.

MS Money Date Format

Do let us know if you are able to change date format in Microsoft Money. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Change date format

Windows 10 Date Format

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to locate the date format. I will definitely assist you.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Change date format

1. Change date format - Similar Threads - Change date format

2. Change Date format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Date format: How do I change date format from month day year to day month year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-date-format/2e0b3c4b-67d5-42ed-9baf-da4c50520878
  3. Change Date format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Date format: How do I change date format from month day year to day month year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-date-format/2e0b3c4b-67d5-42ed-9baf-da4c50520878
  4. Change Date format

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. change date format in windows search

change date format in windows search: how to format the date modified. in this...i want it to be 21 / 9 / 2021how to deal with this, this is in windows search bar... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-date-format-in-windows-search/9f84d1b9-a6d1-4aeb-ade5-76e31f0c76c5
  6. change date format in windows search

in Cortana
    change date format in windows search: how to format the date modified. in this...i want it to be 21 / 9 / 2021how to deal with this, this is in windows search bar... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-date-format-in-windows-search/9f84d1b9-a6d1-4aeb-ade5-76e31f0c76c5
  7. Taskbar clock, change date format.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar clock, change date format.: I wanted to change my Win10 taskbar clock to display DDD M D..It is not in the list of format options. I can't type a custom format. .The annoying part is I know I had it set that way on my old Win 10 computer. It seems this is just another dis"improvment" from MS taking away...
  8. Taskbar clock, change date format.

Taskbar clock, change date format.: I wanted to change my Win10 taskbar clock to display DDD M D..It is not in the list of format options. I can't type a custom format. .The annoying part is I know I had it set that way on my old Win 10 computer. It seems this is just another dis"improvment" from MS taking away...
  9. Change of short date format

Change of short date format: In the past, I have setup a GPO to configure the short date format (under Control panel -> Region -> Formats) to MM/dd/yyyy It works for Windows 10 build 1603 up to build 1803. Recently, I have some machines upgraded to build 1903, and found that the short date format was...
  10. changing Date Format for windows 10

changing Date Format for windows 10: There are no option to change the date format from dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy for windows 10. How can I change the date format that is shown in the lower left-hand corner of the win 10 desktop?...