Windows 10: Change date of activity report email?

Discus and support Change date of activity report email? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have activity reporting with email summary set up on my Microsoft family account. The weekly email always comes on Thursdays and includes activity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Richard Luxenberg, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Change date of activity report email?

I have activity reporting with email summary set up on my Microsoft family account. The weekly email always comes on Thursdays and includes activity from Wednesday to Thursday. Is there a way to change this so the email shows activity for the week starting on Monday?

Thanks,

Rich

:)

Richard Luxenberg, Oct 25, 2018

2. Child Activity Report

Hello Tareq,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your account or to your computer prior to this?
    • Which email address did you use when you've set up the Family Safety?

To make sure, I suggest that your follow these steps and see if it helps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Find your child's name and select Activity.
    • If Activity reporting is turned Off, use the switch to turn it
      On.

Note: If you don't want to get weekly activity reports in your email, but still want to see your child's online activity, switch Email me weekly reports from On to Off.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Family activity report

Hi Javier,

There are ways on how to manage activity reporting for your child. To configure your account settings, here are the steps:

• Go to the account.microsoft.com/family site at Microsoft on any PC
    • Then sign-in
    • Open Settings
    • Tap on the Accounts icon
    • Click on Family and other users on the left side
    • Chose Manage family settings online
    • Check recent activity link for the child's account

Turn On and Manage Activity Reporting for Child

• Click on Recent activity on the left side, and turn on Activity reporting.
    • Check or uncheck to Email weekly reports to me for what you want.
    • Under Web browsing, Apps and games etc., you can view your child's recent activity for each one, tap on Change settings
    • Then set allowed times to manage them, and to block any apps and games.

To Turn Off Activity Reporting for your Child, just tap on Recent activity on the left side, and turn off Activity reporting on the right side.

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Change date of activity report email?

Activity report for my children sent to old email

Hi Nam,

The reports, notifications, and newsletters for the Microsoft accounts are normally sent to the account's alternate email address. To better assist you with your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you checked if your work email address is still added to your account's security settings?
    • Is the old email address the one that you used as parent account when you created the child accounts?

In the meantime, you may follow the suggested solutions on this link to
    fix family activity reporting in Windows 10

Loraine Mon, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Change date of activity report email?

1. Change date of activity report email? - Similar Threads - Change date activity

2. Activity Reporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activity Reporting: The kid turned off activity reporting on the computer. How can it be turned back on remotely through family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-reporting/e15a2e0d-d456-4024-bb82-cc1e561e98a8
  3. Activity Reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activity Reporting: The kid turned off activity reporting on the computer. How can it be turned back on remotely through family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-reporting/e15a2e0d-d456-4024-bb82-cc1e561e98a8
  4. Report email hacker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report email hacker: Some body is hacking my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-email-hacker/938b8381-94b7-4ca9-bc5a-4f7d38fb3dcb
  5. Report email hacker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Report email hacker: Some body is hacking my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-email-hacker/938b8381-94b7-4ca9-bc5a-4f7d38fb3dcb
  6. Activity Reporting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activity Reporting: If my son turned off activity Reporting on his computer, would it notify me? I saw it was an option on his computer. submitted by /u/P4rriair [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bfdw/activity_reporting/
  7. Change language of Family Activity report emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change language of Family Activity report emails: How can i change the language that i receive the Microsoft Weekly Family Safety reports in? I have everything possible set on English, and i continue getting those weekly reports in Spanish. I have done everything suggested in every forum answer you have given other users,...
  8. Change the date of activity report?

Change the date of activity report?: I have activity reporting with email summary set up on my Microsoft family account. The weekly emails always come on Tuesdays. I would like for the week to go from Sunday to Saturday to include the whole week's activity. Is there a way to change this so the email shows...
  9. No Activity Reports

No Activity Reports: I have not been able to see activity since connecting my child's Windows 10 laptop a few days ago. I have followed all of the recommendations as describedhere, however I see absolutely no activity in my dashboard. I did have to verify my child's account as directed in the...
  10. Change Family Safety email report language

Change Family Safety email report language: Hi, For an unknown reason, I am receiving the email reports for Family Safety in German. I do not know how to change this setting. All the parameters on my Live account are correctly set to French. I read on the forum that some folks encountered the same bug, which was...