Windows 10: CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

Discus and support CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings,I bought a computer through XIAOMI's web. The operating system is in Chinese .. WINDOWS 10I managed to add the Hebrew language as input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by מני גוטמן02, Jan 11, 2019.

1. CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

Greetings,I bought a computer through XIAOMI's web. The operating system is in Chinese .. WINDOWS 10I managed to add the Hebrew language as input language for writing and so on.But I can not make it the default Windows language.How do you do this?I will be happy to reply with screenshots because everything is in Chinese ....Many thanks in advance!!Manny Gutman.Shabbat Shalom and Blessed!

:)

מני גוטמן02, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

Delta6326, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

1. CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - CHANGE DEAFULT

2. Change of owner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change of owner: I have obtained a second-hand PC that runs windows 10. This has the original owner set-up as admin and a second person as 'user account' how do I delete these two accounts and install myself as 'admin' ( I will be the sole user) without altering other programs and settings?...
  3. Windows 10 Home Power & Sleep scheme changing to 1 minute on Windows Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Home Power & Sleep scheme changing to 1 minute on Windows Update: The problem with windows power scheme changing is occurring from windows updates but not only this but that it changes sleep to 1 minute so the system is basically just periodically shutting down, or going to sleep. [ATTACH] I have searched on google for a way to...
  4. My UserName Microsoft Account linked to an old deleted one - can't change it.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My UserName Microsoft Account linked to an old deleted one - can't change it.: As per 'Subject'. I somehow ended up with two Microsoft Accounts. I settled on just one and have deleted the unwanted one. However Windows still indicates me as being the old MS account. After logging on (with Local Logon which is my preference) I usually get a...
  5. Windows 10 Home Power Scheme Changing On Every Windows Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Home Power Scheme Changing On Every Windows Update: The problem with windows power scheme changing is occurring from windows updates but not only this but that it changes sleep to 1 minute so the system is basically just periodically shutting down, or going to sleep. I have searched on google for a way to permanently disable...
  6. Change account without losing settings and programs

Change account without losing settings and programs: I bought a new laptop. My ‘old’ one, I will give to my sister. We just want to change the login (her name, email, password), but keep all the programs and settings already installed on the current account. How can we keep everything and just change the user? Thank you in...
  7. Activating windows after losing product key and performing a hardware change.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating windows after losing product key and performing a hardware change.: Long story short, I purchased this computer in its entirety off of someone from Craigslist so naturally, I have no possibility of tracking them down. The PC never came with a manual or, in this case, a product key. Years later (today), I do major hardware changes, which...
  8. Can't add any user accounts and want to change "Owner" to my usual account name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't add any user accounts and want to change "Owner" to my usual account name: I bought a new HP laptop. I have an out-of-warranty Dell with a fairly new 2TB hard drive so I had Geek Squad put that drive in the new HP after wiping it, etc. and installing Windows 10 Pro anew. I would have done this myself but would have voided the warranty on my new HP....
  9. change name

change name: A friend gave me his old comp windows 10 I changed the pass word and my photo but it still shows his name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-name/e81b1762-4e87-48a3-9a1f-28beed99e716
  10. My computer's HWID keeps changing after every restart. How can I fix this?

My computer's HWID keeps changing after every restart. How can I fix this?: Ever since updating to Windows 1809 amd64 2019-03, my computer's HWID keeps changing after every restart. I bought a license that is connected to my computer's HWID, and the website only lets me change the HWID the license is connected to every week. I also have an HWID...