Windows 10: CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

Discus and support CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings,I bought a computer through XIAOMI's web. The operating system is in Chinese .. WINDOWS 10I managed to add the Hebrew language as input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by מני גוטמן02, Jan 11, 2019.

1. CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

Greetings,I bought a computer through XIAOMI's web. The operating system is in Chinese .. WINDOWS 10I managed to add the Hebrew language as input language for writing and so on.But I can not make it the default Windows language.How do you do this?I will be happy to reply with screenshots because everything is in Chinese ....Many thanks in advance!!Manny Gutman.Shabbat Shalom and Blessed!

:)

מני גוטמן02, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

Delta6326, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

1. CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - CHANGE DEAFULT

2. Default Printer changing itself to Adobe Acrobat Reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default Printer changing itself to Adobe Acrobat Reader: Hey, I am having the issue about default printer settings are changed by itself after one day. I have changed to my printer yesterday and today it automatically changed to Adobe Reader Is there any way to fix this?...
  3. computer linked to another that i don't want linked. change account???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    computer linked to another that i don't want linked. change account???: i just set up my new home computer and i used my live.com account and it has linked to my work computer. Please help. How do i change this. I do not want my employees to see what i do at home !...
  4. Reactivating Windows 10 After Significant Hardware Change

Reactivating Windows 10 After Significant Hardware Change: I recently upgraded my PC but now Windows doesn't recognise it and thinks I'm cheating it. I used to Troubleshooter and it did nothing, so I clicked the hardware change link which took me another window where I could choose my device. It was right there, right device name...
  5. Windows 10 Not Activated After Hardware Change

Windows 10 Not Activated After Hardware Change: I've recently upgraded my PC, new Motherboard, Ram, CPU, etc. My previous build was using a retail copy of Windows 7, installed by myself ( so not OEM ), which I then upgraded to Windows 10 during the free upgrade period. Before I moved PC's I checked that the digital...
  6. Issue in MAC address - Mac change without knowing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue in MAC address - Mac change without knowing in windows 10: Hi, Recently i have seen some unusual change in network card MAC(Windows 10), I have two Windows 10 PC with DHCP assigned IPs (Reserved IPs). Few weeks back DHCP sever issued new IPs for those PCs without any human intention. After that i have check and notice both have...
  7. Activating Windows after a hardware change

Activating Windows after a hardware change: Hi, I bought W10 digitally from the Microsoft Store in February. A few days ago I upgraded my CPU and motherboard and Windows is not longer active. I don't have the confirmation e-mail nor the product key. How can I reobtain my product key so I can Activate Windows?...
  8. Windows 10 Pro ver.1809 , Domain change option gray out and not able to access network...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Pro ver.1809 , Domain change option gray out and not able to access network...: Hi , We have observed in our environment there are 10 machines are automatically disconnected from domain and mappen networked drive not accessible from the machines which earlier working fine on same machines. While mapped network drive access its shows error code...
  9. Display settings randomly changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display settings randomly changing: I use a laptop - Windows 10. Used in one of three ways. Stand alone, 50% of the time with a power cable attached. Or, connected to a monitor via HDMI, with a power cable. Monitor is latest on market. On occasion, to a projector, latest on market, via HDMI. When...
  10. Changes permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changes permissions: Ever time I check my permissions they are changed. Not all of them but almost. If I unplug my pc & unhook the network cable it isn't as bad. It gets to the point where I am not allowed to do anything but go online. I have scanned with several antivirus programs but nothing...