Windows 10: CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

Discus and support CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings,I bought a computer through XIAOMI's web. The operating system is in Chinese .. WINDOWS 10I managed to add the Hebrew language as input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by מני גוטמן02, Jan 11, 2019.

1. CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

Greetings,I bought a computer through XIAOMI's web. The operating system is in Chinese .. WINDOWS 10I managed to add the Hebrew language as input language for writing and so on.But I can not make it the default Windows language.How do you do this?I will be happy to reply with screenshots because everything is in Chinese ....Many thanks in advance!!Manny Gutman.Shabbat Shalom and Blessed!

:)

מני גוטמן02, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

Delta6326, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10

1. CHANGE DEAFULT WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - CHANGE DEAFULT

2. Change theme of Calculator or add some colors?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change theme of Calculator or add some colors?: The new calculator that comes with Windows 10 is a bit bland for my liking (it's definitely better than the older ones though). I have tried both the light and dark modes but wish there was some theme to customize it and add some colors to it instead of just white and black....
  3. change size of taskbar and desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    change size of taskbar and desktop icons: The icons on my desktop icons suddenly got huge and all could not fit on the screen. Simultaneously, the taskbar icons got very small. I had not done anything intentionally to cause this. I tried clicking settings I got pressing the windows button (lower lft of screen). I...
  4. Unable to change login screen image.

Unable to change login screen image.: Hi, im unable to change my lock screen image, though it shows the new image in preview it reverts back to my old image on restart/reboot ect. Any ideas on this im on the lastest update (windows 10 insider pro) Regards. 125758
  5. Unable to change login screen image.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to change login screen image.: Hi, im unable to change my login screen image, though it shows the new image in preview it reverts back to my old image on restart/reboot ect. Any ideas on this im on the lastest update (windows 10 insider pro) Regards. 125758
  6. how do i change my internal username on windows 10?

how do i change my internal username on windows 10?: i use the same microsoft account as the rest of my family, as it's more convenient to have everyone's stuff all stored in the one place. i'm using a surface pro with a single user (myself) connected to said microsoft account. whenever anything on my computer needs to fill in...
  7. UNABLE TO CHANGE DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS IN WINDOWS 10S

UNABLE TO CHANGE DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS IN WINDOWS 10S: I can no longer adjust the display brightness on my surface Go. The device runs on windows 10s and is up to date. I have tried using the keyboard shortcut, the notification tiles menu on the right hand side and by going into the display settings via the search bar, I...
  8. how to change Windows 10 file ex[plorer file highlight color

how to change Windows 10 file ex[plorer file highlight color: I want to change the color that is given to items that are moused over/hovered over such as files in File Explorer. I have bad eyesight and it currently set to a very light blue and want to make it a more distinctive color so it's easier to see. I would also like to change...
  9. Changing boot drive from HD to USB for OS install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing boot drive from HD to USB for OS install: I am installing an SSD and Windows 10 at the same time. Need to know how to change the boot drive to the Windows 10 USB. Currently on Windows 7. Thanks...
  10. Re-Activation of Windows After a Hardware Change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Activation of Windows After a Hardware Change: Hello, I have a bit of situation and cannot get windows to re-activate after a hardware change. Here is the situation, I purchased a MSI AM4 socket motherboard to upgrade from an AM3 board at the beginning of December which was the original system my product of Windows was...