Windows 10: Change Default Bangla Font

Discus and support Change Default Bangla Font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to change my default Bangla font in my windows 10 pc to other than default Vrinda. Not every where but only in those places where there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Khairul Anam Bashar, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Change Default Bangla Font

I want to change my default Bangla font in my windows 10 pc to other than default Vrinda. Not every where but only in those places where there is Bangla font . Is there any way of doing so. Suppose i want to change the icon name in solaiman lipi in spite of vrinda in the pic where it is written in Vrinda.

Please reply.

:)

Khairul Anam Bashar, Dec 12, 2020
  2. KP.Imon Win User

Default Bangla font for Microsoft Edge (/Win10), why is it not changed into SutonnyOMJ.ttf?

My native language is Bangla (some people calls it Bengali). The default font for Bangla in Windows 10 sometimes breaks down to an awkward way. But we have a lots of beautiful fonts available. Generally we use one of them in the other browsers.
    I like Microsoft edge. But I can't use Edge because of this font problem. Without fixing this, its hard luck for us.

We wish Microsoft would do something about this issue. Let us use third party fonts. We will use them at out own risk. If needed to, let us check mark this on some user-agreement page. But without third party fonts, MS Edge is no use.

Why don't Microsoft just use SutonyOMJ.ttf as their default Bangla font? We are suffering a lot here.

KP.Imon, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Change Default Bangla Font

After upgrading to Win 10, I could not see the previous Bangla font in the text in webpages (screenshot). In Win 8.1, I could chose the font in FIrefox/Chrome. I prefer Aponlohit, Siyamrupali or Solaimanlipi in webpages.

Change Default Bangla Font fae33d4c-e043-4737-8d10-676e80c16952.jpg

IftekharAlam, Dec 12, 2020
  4. pervez034 Win User

Change Default Bangla Font

bangla font

Does 7.8 update include bangla font ? Please ans,don't be silent.i can't online bangla newspapers.its urgent.

pervez034, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Change Default Bangla Font

1. Change Default Bangla Font - Similar Threads - Change Default Bangla

2. Difficulty changing default font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty changing default font: Hello! I am trying to set my computer to a new default font and have followed all instructions I could find. I get through all the steps and go to do the final restart and nothing has changed except I now have the new font accessible in Word. I'd really like to be able to use...
  3. Difficulty changing default font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty changing default font: Hello! I am trying to set my computer to a new default font and have followed all instructions I could find. I get through all the steps and go to do the final restart and nothing has changed except I now have the new font accessible in Word. I'd really like to be able to use...
  4. Changing default font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing default font: Hello: Just want to understand why Windows 10 lacks a basic, simple function to select a different default system font. I see recommendations from Microsoft to use third party procedures and use regedit? Is this really the Microsoft recommended way? After performing a...
  5. HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT FONT

HOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULT FONT: I need help with changing the MS Word default font from Calibri 11 pt to Times New 12 pt. Anyone able to share with me how to do this? I also need STREAMLINED help on changing a hyperlink to a word instead of posting long strings of codes. When I try to edit hyperlink, I...
  6. Change default fonts

Change default fonts: Windows 10 Pro 1903 I want to change all my default fonts to Segoe Bold, size 11 I can most of it with Winaero Tweaker, but not the system font. The font substitute category of the registry doesn't have Segoe. I found a site that explained how to to add Segoe to the font...
  7. Change default font in Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change default font in Word: How can I change my default font and size when I create a Word doc? Thank you! Darlene J. Brent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-font-in-word/784c957a-2031-42bd-a6f6-a0b1fb2a2837"
  8. Change of default fonts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change of default fonts: Does anyone know how to fix this font issue? Did a registry edit, tried restoring to default and no luck. Please help. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-default-fonts/1b611ef6-f34b-4971-acb6-603be0572999
  9. it suddenly changed the default fonts

it suddenly changed the default fonts: I'm running Windows 10 on my laptop. The other day it suddenly changed the default fonts. I have Googled how to reset them and followed all of the instructions carefully but the System default option doesn't work. Can anyone help please....
  10. Changing default font

Changing default font: It seems the default font on this WIndows is Arial and it's really ugly, especially when reading an entire page in Chrome or in any other browser. Tried to change the font in all browsers- no result. It can change only the size- Arial still there. It bugs me that it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change version 2.3.3 update 4.0 to bangla version font

2. Change default Bangla font