Windows 10: Change default font on Windows 10

Discus and support Change default font on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello my name is Daniel Wallinger. I would like to change my default font on Windows 10 Segoe UI and Calibri body. How do I change it. Many thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielWallinger, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Change default font on Windows 10

Hello my name is Daniel Wallinger. I would like to change my default font on Windows 10 Segoe UI and Calibri body. How do I change it.

Many thanks

Daniel

:)

DanielWallinger, Oct 4, 2020

2. How to change the default font on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you willing to change the default font on Windows 10. I will be glad to help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.

• Click on System

• There’s a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

I hope the above information helps. If you have any other queries related to Windows10 products, feel free to reply and I'll be happy to further assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 4, 2020
  3. How to change font size in Windows 10 and set them to default?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about changing the font size, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to font size in Windows operating system/ with in the Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you installed any fonts on your device?

If you are referring to font size in Windows operating system, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Steps to restore the default font settings.

• Press Windows key, type font and select
      Change Font Settings
    • Click on Restore default font settings.
    • Sign-out from the current user account and re-sign in and check if it helps.

Step 2: Change the font settings

• Press Windows key, type font and select View fonts installed.
    • Click on Change font size in the left pane.
    • Under Change the text only, click on the drop down arrow choose the appropriate option and change the size you wish to and click on
      Apply.

If you are referring to Windows Live Mail, I would like to inform that it is by design you cannot change the font settings to default on Windows Live Mail. Instead, you can choose appropriate font size and fonts while typing the mail.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Change default font on Windows 10

Windows 10 Change default font

Hi Murray,

To provide better assistance, we need you to answer these questions:

• Are you trying to change the default font of your Windows 10 device?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when you tried the steps provided by
      Jessen P
      on September 1, 2015?

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Change default font on Windows 10

1. Change default font on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change default font

2. Changing default font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing default font: Hello: Just want to understand why Windows 10 lacks a basic, simple function to select a different default system font. I see recommendations from Microsoft to use third party procedures and use regedit? Is this really the Microsoft recommended way? After performing a...
  3. change window 10 default font

change window 10 default font: how do you change default font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-window-10-default-font/4c7360ab-28ab-4136-9c2e-b2ee569b8237
  4. change windows 10 default font

change windows 10 default font: bad eyesight and I need to change windows 10 default font to Tahoma 20 bold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-windows-10-default-font/a9434a59-88f3-4f0f-a8d6-406a4c2255cf
  5. Windows 10 default font change

Windows 10 default font change: The default font that was imposed upon us by MS is so annoying. At first I thought it was a bug/virus and so spent a lot of time trying to resolve because I couldn't find anything about the change by searching and it wasn't until I reinstalled Windows 10 and did updates that...
  6. Changing Windows 10 Default Font.

Changing Windows 10 Default Font.: Hi everyone. Will changing Windows 10's default interfere with the system and cause incompatibility issues? Also, will it cause apps to crash? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-windows-10-default-font/de423c91-8afa-48e1-a07c-514b3155f858
  7. Change default fonts

Change default fonts: Windows 10 Pro 1903 I want to change all my default fonts to Segoe Bold, size 11 I can most of it with Winaero Tweaker, but not the system font. The font substitute category of the registry doesn't have Segoe. I found a site that explained how to to add Segoe to the font...
  8. Change of default fonts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change of default fonts: Does anyone know how to fix this font issue? Did a registry edit, tried restoring to default and no luck. Please help. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-default-fonts/1b611ef6-f34b-4971-acb6-603be0572999
  9. changing default font on windows 10

changing default font on windows 10: I want to change the default font on my laptop settings from what it is now to a elegant one like lucinda handwriting for example. so whenever i see any words letters whatever they are in that specific font and not the plain times new roman or whatever. does anyone know how...
  10. Changing default font

Changing default font: It seems the default font on this WIndows is Arial and it's really ugly, especially when reading an entire page in Chrome or in any other browser. Tried to change the font in all browsers- no result. It can change only the size- Arial still there. It bugs me that it's...