Windows 10: Change Default Music rip app in Win10

Discus and support Change Default Music rip app in Win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I change the default music rip app in Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SteveW_101, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Change Default Music rip app in Win10

how do I change the default music rip app in Win10

:)

SteveW_101, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Cannot change the default apps by using control panel

Original Title: Cannot change default apps.

As said, I cannot change the default apps by using control panel > ... > Default Apps tab.

I cannot change any of the default programs. I use paint.net to edit/view photos and I cannot set it to the default program even though it is on the list, it does not change and i'm stuck with the default photo viewer. This happens with any other app actually,
    I cannot change the default music player there, nor browser or anything.

I followed these steps as suggest by a microsoft engineer, post 2, and later on, no avail.

Can't change default apps in Windows 10

I refuse to use work arounds, I'd like a proper solution is possible, thank you.

RodrigoDrt, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Change Default Music rip app in Win10

Issue with default apps

Hi Benjamin,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10 and sorry for the delay in response.

Try the steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Open Start menu, type change default app for each file type in search bar and open it.
    • Here you can match the Name and App which you want to use and try to click on App which you want and make it as default.
    Step 2:

• Open the File location (file which you want to make the Music bee as default player).
    • Right click on any music file (Any music file type mp3/any other format which you wish) and select
      open with from the list and click on Choose default program.
    • Select the Music bee app and make it as default player.

If you still face the same issue, the file type which you are trying to set Music bee as default player may not have supporting format. You may check with the Music bee app publisher website to check for the supported file formats.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Change Default Music rip app in Win10

1. Change Default Music rip app in Win10 - Similar Threads - Change Default Music

2. ripping music from cd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ripping music from cd: how do I rip music from my cd into windows media player? there is no 'rip; button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-music-from-cd/76d5c5e8-7596-40ff-afaa-6e5c5858477e
  3. Ripping Music CD's

Ripping Music CD's: When ripping a disk of music on Media Player, where does it save the music to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-music-cds/bcf9bdf4-8b9e-4346-8509-e8c6ebea7df3
  4. change default apps in WIN10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change default apps in WIN10: How to change default apps in WIN10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-apps-in-win10/ad55df4c-4801-4c89-90dd-bbf663bbabe0
  5. RIP music

RIP music: I have Windows 10 and Windows Media Player, version 12.0 I can no longer find how to RIP CD's to my music library. I have read all of the suggestions from Microsoft support; all settings are current but two things happen when inserting a CD to be RIPPED - (1) It does not...
  6. Changing default app in win10

Changing default app in win10: Hi, Simple stuff. All I want to do is change default program for .webp image files, so they're opened in the Photos app. Change option in properties doesn't list it, it cannot be chosen in control panel's default app by file type either. [ATTACH] Any other ideas?...
  7. ripping music from cd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ripping music from cd: I insert the cd into my computer. I open the Windows Media Player before or after I insert the cd. Most of the time the list of songs on the cd do not show up on the Windows Media Player so I can listen to each song and decide if I want to rip the song. I had no problem in...
  8. rip music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rip music: when ripping cd to media player album title details do not show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rip-music/8353ed90-387f-497c-a57b-37af1d4a0615
  9. Ripping my music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ripping my music: Ripping my music from a CD the info displayed is some other artist What is causing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-my-music/8df7274e-8d04-42ed-8f48-ebba215fb3f6
  10. Ripping music from CD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ripping music from CD's: How do I rip music from CD's. On my Windows Media Player I used to rip music from my legitimate store bought CD. It's been over 6 months since I ripped my last cd. I try to get info from all support areas in Microsoft, nothing works. Would someone help me....