Windows 10: Change default printer for PDF

Discus and support Change default printer for PDF in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I change the default printer in Foxit Reader from Foxit printer to HP 1050 which is the default printer on my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WayneBEVERLY, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Change default printer for PDF

How do I change the default printer in Foxit Reader from Foxit printer to HP 1050 which is the default printer on my computer.

:)

WayneBEVERLY, Feb 16, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Default network printer randomly defaults to the adobe PDF printer

Start button > Settings > Devices > Printers and scanners >click at your printer > click Set as Default > click at Microsoft Print to PDF > click Remove device > click Yes to confirm >
    I would suggest that you enable Let Windows manage my default printer option. That way, your default printer will be the last printer used.

davidhk, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Change default printer for PDF

set pdf as default printer

Hello vanderzee, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Usually, you should be able to set "Microsoft Print to PDF" as the default printer.

Check the options in the tutorial below to see if it is listed for you to set as default.

*Arrow Set Default Printer in Windows 10

Brink, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Change default printer for PDF

1. Change default printer for PDF - Similar Threads - Change default printer

2. default printer keeps changing to pdf printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    default printer keeps changing to pdf printer: My default printer is always set to my regular paper printer. Occasionally when I 'print to pdf' windows 10 keeps changing my default printer to the pdf and I have to manually go back to the settings and change it to my preferred printer.The 'let windows manage my default...
  3. Windows changes my PDF default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows changes my PDF default: For the past few days, my Windows PDF default keeps changing from Kofax Power PDF to Acrobat. This happens whether I use "open with" and check "always or tell Kofax Power PDF it IS the default when it finds it isn't when it opens and, of course, by setting in in Windows...
  4. Default printer changes

Default printer changes: [img] [img] I use a samsung printer as my default printer. I also have a Dymo labelwriter 450 twin turbo. When i print a lable on my dymo printer win 10 will set the dymo to my default printer which i obviously don't want. I have "Let windows manage my default printer"...
  5. set pdf as default printer

set pdf as default printer: Hi i am using windows 10 pro 1903 18358, and nitro Pro pdf i'm unable to set it as default printer i can't find an option in printer settings or anywhere i can configure this thanks 129543
  6. set pdf as default printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    set pdf as default printer: Hi i am using windows 10 pro 1903 18358, and nitro Pro pdf i'm unable to set it as default printer i can't find an option in printer settings or anywhere i can configure this thanks 129543
  7. Can't Change Default App For PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Change Default App For PDF: I have tried everything I found online about this & Windows still will not let me change the default app for opening pdf files. I want to use Libre Office Draw but it is not on the list of options. They want me to choose an app from the Windows store. It does not give me an...
  8. Changing default PDF reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing default PDF reader: I have two PDF reader files installed. The first is Adobe Reader which is required by specific programs issued by the Australian Taxation Office - NO other reader is permitted or works. The second, and my preferred reader is Nuance Power PDF Standard. I want the second...
  9. Change printer default settings

Change printer default settings: How do you change printer default settings from color to black and white on windows 10? I have office365 also. Does that make a difference? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/change-printer-default-settings/6f785f32-dec4-448c-8259-0dfc85477859
  10. Default network printer randomly defaults to the adobe PDF printer

Default network printer randomly defaults to the adobe PDF printer: Hi Guys, I'm getting quite frustrated with this issue and wondering if anyone has seen it, and able to resolve the issue. The issue is I have a network printer selected as the default in Windows 10. I have the option "Let Windows manage my default printer" turned off. At...