Windows 10: Change default program for "Play all" button in media folders?

Discus and support Change default program for "Play all" button in media folders? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to change the default program for the "Play all" button in media folders? I want it to launch audio files with iTunes not media player.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chronia, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Chronia Win User

Change default program for "Play all" button in media folders?

Is there a way to change the default program for the "Play all" button in media folders? I want it to launch audio files with iTunes not media player. I have tried everything in this thread and many other online threads similar, including changing each audio file type association in settings to iTunes, but the play all button STILL launches my music in media player and it is extremely irritating. Many thanks for how to fix this!

:)

Chronia, Jun 22, 2016

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Jun 22, 2016
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Jun 22, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

essenbe, Jun 23, 2016
  5. Chronia Win User
    Yes. As previously mentioned I have tried everything in this thread and more. Changing the default app is one of the steps in this thread. It hasn't changed the behaviour of the play all button, it still launches media player, not iTunes even though the default app for music is iTunes.

Chronia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Change default program for "Play all" button in media folders? - Similar Threads - Change default program

2. How to change play button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change play button?: Is there a way to change the play button on a keyboard so that the space bar isn't it? having to worry about accidentally playing a video in the same window as doing some typing intentionally is a hassle; while I tirelessly make a closed caption track for a video, the video...
  3. How to change play button?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change play button?: Is there a way to change the play button on a keyboard so that the space bar isn't it? having to worry about accidentally playing a video in the same window as doing some typing intentionally is a hassle; while I tirelessly make a closed caption track for a video, the video...
  4. Play/Pause Media button not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Play/Pause Media button not working: For some reason my play/pause media button on my keyboard doesn't work right, when I press it the music rapidly pauses and then un-pauses, so fast that you cant even tell that I tried to pause it. Both the Skip and Rewind media buttons work fine, but the Play/Pause button...
  5. Media Play Buttons in Folder View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Play Buttons in Folder View: If I open a folder of MP3 files there are no "play" buttons next to the media.I have to double click to open a program to play a file.Would seem so dumb not to have something as obvious as a play button for media files but I just cant find one?Not even the preview pane has...
  6. Media Play Buttons in Folder View

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Play Buttons in Folder View: If I open a folder of MP3 files there are no "play" buttons next to the media.I have to double click to open a program to play a file.Would seem so dumb not to have something as obvious as a play button for media files but I just cant find one?Not even the preview pane has...
  7. RIP Button In media play

RIP Button In media play: I dont have RIP button on media play only Organize,Stream, create play list . I want to copy CD to my LT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rip-button-in-media-play/f9b15f72-b4cc-4a67-9ac8-f848da095146
  8. Change default program

Change default program: I just got a new computer. I always use Paint Shop Pro for my pictures. But I can't get Windows to open all pictures in it. I always have to go more steps. And even if I say to use Paint Shop as program - for sure next time I open a picture I get Windows photo app. Any idea...
  9. Change default program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change default program: Hi I have both OneNote2010 and OneNote2016 installed (because you must the whole 2016-office suite) but I just use the 2010 version After the last Windows update default program for (.one) has changed back to 2016 And I cant find the 2010 version to add How can you...
  10. all media programs stuck

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    all media programs stuck: hi. couple weeks ago i had bought a new Acer notebook R11 with windows 10 and has 4gb ram. the problem is when i open a media program some feature become stuck. for example when i'm open music or movie player, my cursor did not move properly, it's stuck every second. secondly...