Windows 10: Change default system UI language

Discus and support Change default system UI language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I want to change my default system UI language, but any method can't allow that. I tried everything i know about editing languages, but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OndřejUrban, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Change default system UI language

Hi. I want to change my default system UI language, but any method can't allow that. I tried everything i know about editing languages, but nothing changes the default system UI language.Windows Language Settings - Everywhere is English, but default system UI language is still cs-CZ view images. Then, i typed in command prompt "Lpksetup /u". It shows me this: image, but i can't to change it to english. Is there any options to switch it to English? I would be very happy if it could. Thank everyone for answering.

:)

OndřejUrban, Jul 29, 2021

2. How to change default system UI language

Because of some reason, I need to change the default system UI language. Is there any way to change the language to what I want? Many thx!

Change default system UI language 4eff26b8-3b50-49d1-94cd-bc0e1e8c8aed?upload=true.jpg

Felix G Zhu, Jul 29, 2021
  3. unable to change the language of UI

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Existing language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Existing language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

If you want a language pack:

You may refer to the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa on the following thread.

Can I change language in Windows 10 Home edition?

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Jul 29, 2021
  4. AndreTen Win User

Change default system UI language

Change default language

That tutorials are quite long to read. You really have two options:

Change default language in Settings (if tech only added English and set it default)

Change default system UI language [​IMG]

or change your install language (if tech was a bit advanced and change install (more than default) language to English:

See tutorial by Brink:
    If you have to check which is install lang, there is very similar tut for this too.
    *ArrowChange System UI Language in Windows 10

AndreTen, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Change default system UI language

1. Change default system UI language - Similar Threads - Change default system

2. Can't change Default system UI language in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change Default system UI language in Windows 10: I'm trying to install Windows 11 with an ISO File, but I can't use the option to keep my files and apps because the setup and my PC are in different languages.My PC was imported from Netherlands, and I change all language settings to English en-US When I try to change the...
  3. Can't change Default system UI language in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change Default system UI language in Windows 10: I'm trying to install Windows 11 with an ISO File, but I can't use the option to keep my files and apps because the setup and my PC are in different languages.My PC was imported from Netherlands, and I change all language settings to English en-US When I try to change the...
  4. Change Windows Default System UI Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Windows Default System UI Language: Yes, there are many of these types of posts here. But I tried most of the methods shown there but just failed.I accidentally installed the wrong Windows ISO when trying to do a repair upgrade and now I can't keep my apps kind of an inconvenience but I just wanted to do a...
  5. Change Windows Default System UI Language

Change Windows Default System UI Language: Yes, there are many of these types of posts here. But I tried most of the methods shown there but just failed.I accidentally installed the wrong Windows ISO when trying to do a repair upgrade and now I can't keep my apps kind of an inconvenience but I just wanted to do a...
  6. How to change default system UI Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change default system UI Language: i want it in italian how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-default-system-ui-language/f4b1520b-c31c-4993-af14-aba954338dc1
  7. How to change default system UI Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change default system UI Language: i want it in italian how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-default-system-ui-language/f4b1520b-c31c-4993-af14-aba954338dc1
  8. How to change default system UI Language

9. How to change default system UI language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change default system UI language: Because of some reason, I need to change the default system UI language. Is there any way to change the language to what I want? Many thx! [ATTACH]...
  10. Changing system default language

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing system default language: Hi, I got a windows10 edition in a specific language and I would like to change it to English. How can I do it? Will it become the original English version or it is only a translation pack? The only guide I found is this How to change the system language across your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to set the selected language as the ui language

2. lpksetup language is the system language