Windows 10: Change Default Win+Comma to Win+Space Aero Peak

Discus and support Change Default Win+Comma to Win+Space Aero Peak in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Win+Space used to activate Aero Peak, but now it's Win+Comma. Is there any way to change this behavior? 30126 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blksith0, Nov 15, 2015.

1. blksith0 Win User

Change Default Win+Comma to Win+Space Aero Peak

Win+Space used to activate Aero Peak, but now it's Win+Comma. Is there any way to change this behavior?

:)

blksith0, Nov 15, 2015

2. 5800XM - Contact Shortcut Colour Keys

I use a Win 7 Aero theme and just can recommend it!

Win 7 Aero Theme for 5800

RexDynasty, Nov 15, 2015
  3. win 10 pro version 1607

Try Win Customize if you like XP look or Aero look, I use to do all kinds of UI things to trick my XP out. Anyways, Good luck!

And you say Aero crap, I have not seen Aero on 10 like Vista and 7 has or XP Customized. My Task bar just shows how it is on 10 with blue color selected.

If you want to get rid of Aero in 10 which is odd you have it without registry hack or Win Customize or similar, maybe you can turn Aero off in registry.

Here is how to enable Aero in 10, maybe if it is on your system already, you can do opposite registry from 1 to 0

How To Get The Windows 10 Aero Effect In The Start Menu

Enable the hidden Aero Lite theme in Windows 10

And a post on here about there is no Aero, which I have not seen in 10 by Default either.

Aero in windows 10

That is why I made the original statement it didn't look like Windows 10, because you had task bar all plain and it looked like win Vista or 7 graphics or UI on your photo here

Change Default Win+Comma to Win+Space Aero Peak [​IMG]

Anyway, Good Luck!

seahawks65, Nov 15, 2015
Thema:

Change Default Win+Comma to Win+Space Aero Peak

1. Change Default Win+Comma to Win+Space Aero Peak - Similar Threads - Change Default Win+Comma

2. What is the best Aero Glass program for win 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best Aero Glass program for win 10.: I just got startisback and im looking to complete my look. Is the one hosted on Glass8.eu safe? submitted by /u/Oversurge [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky4ymn/what_is_the_best_aero_glass_program_for_win_10/
  3. Changing List separator to Comma

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing List separator to Comma: Hi Could you help me about List separator? I've changed List separator from semicolon to commaand saved it. But it seemed that List separator was still semicolon. Is it because "Decimal separator" is "comma"? I found the some websites that said that if the "Decimal...
  4. Win 7 Aero (Win Explorer color change)

Win 7 Aero (Win Explorer color change): Hello, I am running Windows 7 x64 (Aero Theme) on my PC. I want to know if there is any way to change the AERO theme's -- > WinExplorer's background color from white to something darker ? (I know I can switch to Classic mode Theme and I can change the colors BUT I prefer to...
  5. Aero Glass and Image Backup on Win 10 Query

in Windows 10 Support
    Aero Glass and Image Backup on Win 10 Query: Last time I queried both of these subjects WRT Windows 10 upgrades was when I bought a new laptop in 2015. My findings at that time were that both had been deprecated from Windows 8.1 and 10. So I simply elected to buy my new laptop with custom install of Windows 7 Pro....
  6. Win 10 changes printer settings if not a default printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 changes printer settings if not a default printer: I work in a large business where there are a mix of Windows 10 and Windows 7. With Windows 7, we can have our label printer and an HP LaserJet connected to one PC with updated drivers, driver settings to use printer settings, and correct printer settings for each application....
  7. Win 10, setting default software or changing default software not possible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10, setting default software or changing default software not possible.: When I try to change the default video player under the "Default apps" setting page it just stays on the Windows Media player. It's not possible to change this. When I try open an unknown file format I get promted to select software to use with this file format. The "Always...
  8. Changing Default program in Win 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Default program in Win 10 home: When going into setting/apps & features/set default by app; I don't see the installed app that I prefer to use; specifically I want to use AVS4YOU media player to auto-play mp4 files and the like. I cant locate it under programs/default to choose it. I am likely missing...
  9. Change comma to period as default decimal separator

Change comma to period as default decimal separator: This should be simple. I want Windows 10 to treat my numpad decimal separator as a period, instead of comma (danish default). I have changed it under number formats in control panel, but it has no effect on the system whatsoever. I have rebooted the system. Still does not...
  10. How to turn off Win Aero?

How to turn off Win Aero?: How can I deactivate Aero for Win 10? And / or use a design needing as less resources as possible? 94658