Windows 10: change defualt

Discus and support change defualt in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't figure out how to change my default back to firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LesterHagle, Jan 10, 2019.

1. change defualt

I can't figure out how to change my default back to firefox

:)

LesterHagle, Jan 10, 2019

2. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 10, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

change defualt

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue change defualt :p

cadaveca, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

change defualt

1. change defualt - Similar Threads - change defualt

2. I cannot change defualt from whatever this is to vs code and how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot change defualt from whatever this is to vs code and how to get rid of it?: 'A broken address of some kind appears? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-defualt-from-whatever-this-is-to/8d627036-110a-48d7-b697-000aa067b023
  3. I cannot change defualt from whatever this is to vs code and how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot change defualt from whatever this is to vs code and how to get rid of it?: 'A broken address of some kind appears? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-defualt-from-whatever-this-is-to/8d627036-110a-48d7-b697-000aa067b023
  4. I cannot change defualt from whatever this is to vs code and how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unable to change apps defualt save location and im unable to install games from microsoft...

unable to change apps defualt save location and im unable to install games from microsoft...: when attempting to change the app save location to my D drive i get a window saying "delete other apps?" when i click yes i get the error code 0x80070005. and when i click no i get the error 0x80004004ive factory reset my pc multiple times now attempting to resolve this and...
  6. how to change .jar to java in choose defualt apps by file type

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change .jar to java in choose defualt apps by file type: hello i went to Settings, Apps, Default apps, then Scrolled down to Choose default apps by file type. then i Scrolled down to .jar and pressed on it to change it to java but java didn't appear as one of the apps, i checked and used every method and i have java downloaded,...
  7. is it possible to change the windows library defualt from copy to move?

is it possible to change the windows library defualt from copy to move?: so for some reason I remember on my other computers windows defaulted to moving files instead of coping them into another folder, but after upgrading my pc with new parts , it's default is set to copy files instead of moving them, is there a way to enable the move function as...
  8. If someone has error 0x00000709 when try to change defualt printer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    If someone has error 0x00000709 when try to change defualt printer...: If someone has the error 0x00000709 when try to change defualt printer, check if you use the UNC path to your print server. If you use FQDN name, you can have this error. Check also this FAQ:...
  9. why every time windows update my printer change from defualt to note or bad driver and stop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why every time windows update my printer change from defualt to note or bad driver and stop...: why every time windows update my printer change from defualt to note or bad driver and stop printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-every-time-windows-update-my-printer-change/ce940ad7-6e18-4867-a8b4-9e9dbe115050
  10. I messed up while changing the defualt installation folder in the registration.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I messed up while changing the defualt installation folder in the registration.: C:\WINDOWS\regedit.exe The file name directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect. this error message pops up with every approach ive taken so far. 1. regedit in run 2. resetting / reinstalling windows 3. trying to install any program 4. Formatting via disc...