Windows 10: Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10

Discus and support Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you have limited Internet or if your Internet speed is slow, you may need to find a workaround to download an application or update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 14, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10

Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10 Absolute-Max-Cache-Size.jpg
    If you have limited Internet or if your Internet speed is slow, you may need to find a workaround to download an application or update, immediately. One such workaround is downloading the update from another computer in your network. Windows Update Delivery Optimization lets you do that. While you can disable WUDO using Settings, REGEDIT […]

This article Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Delivery Optimization hogging bandwidth

Hi Abhishek,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Click the Start menu button (or type “settings” in the search box), choose Settings and click Update & security (toward the bottom of the Settings window).

• From within the Windows Update tab, click Advanced options.

• Under Choose how updates are installed, change Automatic (recommended) to Notify to schedule restart:

• Next, click Choose how updates are delivered

• Under Updates from more than one place, switch the toggle to Off:

• Click the upper-right X to close the window; your changes will be saved.

Let me also inform you that this is an integral feature of Windows 10 as updates are installed automatically. To know more about Delivery Optimization,:

Windows Update Delivery Optimization and privacy

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Measuring Delivery Optimization and its impact to your network

Source: Measuring Delivery Optimization and its impact to your network - Microsoft Tech Community - 301809

Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Measuring Delivery Optimization and its impact to your network

Source: Measuring Delivery Optimization and its impact to your network - Microsoft Tech Community - 301809

Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change Delivery Optimization

2. Delivery optimization cache file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delivery optimization cache file: I want to tell you that I recently notice that delivery Optimisation cache files are showing in my file explorer recent access and recent access history and it is very annoying to me so I show the Microsoft website and simply removed them from my from my recent access and...
  3. Delivery optimization cache file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery optimization cache file: I want to tell you that I recently notice that delivery Optimisation cache files are showing in my file explorer recent access and recent access history and it is very annoying to me so I show the Microsoft website and simply removed them from my from my recent access and...
  4. Delivery Optimization - Microsoft Connected Cache Reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delivery Optimization - Microsoft Connected Cache Reporting: Hi Expert,I have a doubt on Delivery Optimization - Microsoft Connected Cache reporting that I have see in one of the Windows 10 Client which we just do an Autopilot. From the summary we can see that 3.1GB coming from Internet and 2.8 coming from Connected Cache server....
  5. Change Delivery Optimization Cache Drive for Windows and Store App Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Change Delivery Optimization Cache Drive for Windows and Store App Updates in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows Update Delivery Optimization gives you the privilege to download updates from different sources. So, because of this, your system won’t have to go to the Microsoft server to download the update, instead, it will download it from other computers in the network....
  6. Change Windows Update Delivery Optimization Max Cache Age in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Change Windows Update Delivery Optimization Max Cache Age in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows Update Delivery Optimization allows you to download updates from sources different from the Microsoft server. So, a computer doesn’t need to go all the way to the Microsoft server, instead, it will look for the update in its network and download it from other...
  7. Delivery Optimization Cache

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delivery Optimization Cache: My delivery optimization cache has 20 gb file in it, and my ssd is not that big. I need the space for Cyberpunk 2077. I tried the built-in Disk-cleanup but it only showed 150mb there and i deleted that. I turned off downloadin from another Pcs, what else can i do? submitted...
  8. Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10: How to: Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10 How to Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10 Windows Update Delivery Optimization lets you get Windows and Store app updates from sources in addition to...
  9. Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Age for Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Age for Updates in Windows 10: How to: Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Age for Updates in Windows 10 How to Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Age for Updates in Windows 10 Windows Update Delivery Optimization lets you get Windows and Store app updates from sources in addition to...
  10. Change Delivery Optimization Cache Drive for Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Delivery Optimization Cache Drive for Updates in Windows 10: How to: Change Delivery Optimization Cache Drive for Updates in Windows 10 How to Change Delivery Optimization Cache Drive for Windows and Store App Updates in Windows 10 Windows Update Delivery Optimization lets you get Windows and Store app updates from sources in...