Windows 10: Change Dell OptiPlex 9020 tower case

Discus and support Change Dell OptiPlex 9020 tower case in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I change my Dell OptiPlex 9020 from original tower case to gaming tower case? 173469 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by f23948, Feb 2, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

Change Dell OptiPlex 9020 tower case

Can I change my Dell OptiPlex 9020 from original tower case to gaming tower case?

:)

f23948, Feb 2, 2021

2. Dell Optiplex 9020 won't POST

I just installed windows 10 pro 64bit on My dell optiplex 9020 Intel core i7 desktop PC. The installation is completed and I also installed drivers and at that time it was working properly.

I restarted it many times and it was working well, but the next day I powered it and the PC is not working. It only shows orange led indication and beep sounds.

The code is 1 short and 2 repeatedly. There is no display, no keyboard and mouse. The power light is on but no bios screen appears. I tested the single strip of 4 GB 12800 memory in another MB board where it works succesfully.

buslimbakker, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Dell Optiplex 9020 won't POST

Beep codes typically indicate hardware issues.

Installing an operating system doesn't normally cause hardware trouble, but it is not impossible for this to happen.

Look through this list and find the pattern that matches the beep tones you're hearing when you first turn the computer on. This will tell you where specifically the trouble is occurring.

• 1-1-2 Microprocessor register failure
    • 1-1-3 NVRAM
    • 1-1-4 ROM BIOS checksum failure
    • 1-2-1 Programmable interval timer
    • 1-2-2 DMA initialization failure
    • 1-2-3 DMA page register read/write failure
    • 1-3-1 through 2-4-4 DIMMs not being properly identified or used

I've only included the codes beginning with 1 beep, as you indicate your computer is making a code beginning with one. If you do not see the code your computer is making here, you may want to check out this link to see the rest of them: http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/SLN143065/EN

The Optiplex 9020 is a current model sold by Dell, and if you are indeed having hardware issue you should contact them for support on this issue.

music2myear, Feb 2, 2021
  4. timmaddox Win User

DELL OPTIPLEX 755

OPTIPLEX 755

Why don't my Optiplex boot the tower has an orange light also screen don't operate

THANK YOU

timmaddox, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Change Dell OptiPlex 9020 tower case - Similar Threads - Change Dell OptiPlex

2. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank: HiI have a Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO which I have remotely upgraded from 8.1 to 10 Pro to see if it would resolve the issue, the screen is completely blank.I can remote dial in with Teamviewer, the only options for the screen resolution is 640x480, which brings me to think there...
  3. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank: HiI have a Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO which I have remotely upgraded from 8.1 to 10 Pro to see if it would resolve the issue, the screen is completely blank.I can remote dial in with Teamviewer, the only options for the screen resolution is 640x480, which brings me to think there...
  4. Dell Optiplex 9020 AIO screen is blank

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell optiplex 9020 sff will not boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell optiplex 9020 sff will not boot up: Hey can someone help me? My dell optiplex 9020 sff will not start up the fan at startup and it’s blinking and has an amber light on the power button tried everything I could to make it startup but nothing is workingThe last problem I had was i wouldn’t boot windows almost a...
  6. Dell optiplex 9020 sff will not boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell optiplex 9020 sff will not boot up: Hey can someone help me? My dell optiplex 9020 sff will not start up the fan at startup and it’s blinking and has an amber light on the power button tried everything I could to make it startup but nothing is workingThe last problem I had was i wouldn’t boot windows almost a...
  7. Dell optiplex 9020 sff will not boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My Dell OptiPlex 9020 sff won’t start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell OptiPlex 9020 sff won’t start up: Hey can someone help me? A couple days ago my PC updated and it was working fine after it was done I shut it down then the next day I went to use it and it only let me go to the one time boot menu if I let it run for a while it just kept going around in circles it kept doing...
  9. Dell OptiPlex 9020 & DBUtil Removal Utility

Dell OptiPlex 9020 & DBUtil Removal Utility: Please I would like to know what is DBUtil Removal Utility? 183419
  10. No new BIOS update for my Dell OptiPlex 9020?

No new BIOS update for my Dell OptiPlex 9020?: Everytime when I go to that website it's always there's no BIOS update? Any ideas? Dell BIOS flaw affected 30 million Windows devices; Download fix today! 182694