Windows 10: change desktop photos automatically

Discus and support change desktop photos automatically in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. There is plenty of help on how to use a personal photo as the desktop background, instead of the standard Win backgrounds. But how can we set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fracas1231, Sep 27, 2018.

1. change desktop photos automatically

Hello. There is plenty of help on how to use a personal photo as the desktop background, instead of the standard Win backgrounds. But how can we set the machine to change the photo at intervals, as Macs can? Thank you

:)

Fracas1231, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Prevent photos from USB stick to automatically load into the Photos app

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Click on Settings at the bottom left corner.

• Under viewing and editing.

• Turn off automatically enhance your photo.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Windows 10 Desktop background photo not changing

Setup - two monitors. Nvidia Quatro graphic card

Desktop background problem
    I have set Personalisation - Desktop Background - Slideshow - Set Location to a Photo folder to use Photos - Change every minute - Shuffle Off (tried On as well but makes no difference) - Fit set to Fit.

Problem is that the images never change, though they are different ones on the two monitors.

I have tried various permutations of the above without any success. Which folder of photos I use doesn't make any difference to the situation - same two photos displayed.

My wife's laptop which is setup in the same way seems to have a similar but not identical problem. hers changes but only selects from 4 photos despite more being available in the chosen folder.

Suggestions appreciated!

Sigurd, Sep 27, 2018
  4. change desktop photos automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

change desktop photos automatically

1. change desktop photos automatically - Similar Threads - change desktop photos

2. Why will my desktop background photo not change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will my desktop background photo not change?: I am trying to change my desktop background to my Dell XPS 13 laptop. I can change my background to a solid color, but cannot change anything relating to photos, not even default photos. I have tried changing the image through settings, file explorer, and right clicking the...
  3. Why will my desktop background photo not change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will my desktop background photo not change?: I am trying to change my desktop background to my Dell XPS 13 laptop. I can change my background to a solid color, but cannot change anything relating to photos, not even default photos. I have tried changing the image through settings, file explorer, and right clicking the...
  4. Desktop and Lock screen Wallpaper changes automatically!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop and Lock screen Wallpaper changes automatically!!: The Desktop and lock screen wallpaper of my windows 10 laptop changes automatically to some random image simultaneously. I do not have those images on my laptop, and I have also searched for them in the private windows folder, "C:\Windows\Web". I also do not suspect any virus...
  5. I want that on my desktop Automatic wallpaper change

I want that on my desktop Automatic wallpaper change: I want that on my desktop Automatic wallpaper change after some interval in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-that-on-my-desktop-automatic-wallpaper/8106a999-be8c-4286-b67c-4f5c3a4aec91
  6. Desktop display :automatic photo changes

Desktop display :automatic photo changes: Is there a way to set-up the photo selection process so that each day a different photo from a folder is automatically displayed on my desktop? 140039
  7. Desktop photo won't change

Desktop photo won't change: No matter what folder I select and set to randomly change the default image, it seems to stick on the same one. Changing to another folder seems to work for a few changes then that to sticks with one image. If I used the root folder of my photo collection it would have...
  8. Desktop photo won't change

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop photo won't change: No matter what folder I select and set to randomly change the default image, it seems to stick on the same one. Changing to another folder seems to work for a few changes then that to sticks with one image. If I used the root folder of my photo collection it would have...
  9. Windows 10 Desktop background photo not changing

Windows 10 Desktop background photo not changing: Setup - two monitors. Nvidia Quatro graphic card Desktop background problem I have set Personalisation - Desktop Background - Slideshow - Set Location to a Photo folder to use Photos - Change every minute - Shuffle Off (tried On as well but makes no difference) - Fit set...
  10. Automatic Screen Photo

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Screen Photo: How can I find out more about the photo which appears when I start up the computer? 92483