Windows 10: change details on invoice

Discus and support change details on invoice in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Change details on an invoice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-details-on-invoice/a5e658ce-0cfa-4ba1-9fb1-f9908f92001b Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Spot On CleaningServices, May 19, 2020.

1. change details on invoice

Change details on an invoice

:)

Spot On CleaningServices, May 19, 2020

2. Changing the details on a Microsoft Invoice

Today, I have changed my details into those of my wife as she is registered as self employed in Spain and we need the invoice for her accounts. The invoice has been issued how can I get it changed?

Many thanks

ChristineAnneSmith, May 19, 2020
  3. How to change the details of an invoice?

I just bought a license for Windows 10 Home edition but I forgot to include in the credit card details the name of my company.

I need the invoice to include that name so I can ask for a tax refund.

How can I add that information to the invoice?

Thanks,

Sergio

SergioJimenez Ordas, May 19, 2020
  4. neilpzz Win User

change details on invoice

Change of name on the invoice

Is there contact details on the Invoice.?

neilpzz, May 19, 2020
Thema:

change details on invoice

1. change details on invoice - Similar Threads - change details invoice

2. Invoice Incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invoice Incorrect: HiI am receiving an invoice monthly order number 4c30496f-62d7-4e06-9e98-f83572cb38ccHowever this appears to be for a licence for the company i work for and not me personally. I get a seconfd invoice which i believe is for my personal...
  3. Invoice Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invoice Missing: I Upgraded a client to Windows 10 Pro and didn't receive an invoice, the account says no purchases were made by that account. How do I get the invoice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invoice-missing/82e0a525-daa3-4318-98da-fbf19d73154c
  4. Change log-in details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change log-in details: Windows 10/ Live is logged into my email as JohnDoe@Defunct address in trying to change this to my current email address Windows tells me that it is already in use, yes, that's why I want to use it. The problem arises because Outlook insists on using the defunct address,...
  5. Change log-in details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change log-in details: Windows 10/ Live is logged into my email as JohnDoe@Defunct address in trying to change this to my current email address Windows tells me that it is already in use, yes, that's why I want to use it. The problem arises because Outlook insists on using the defunct address,...
  6. Change log-in details

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Fake Invoice?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake Invoice?: I just received an invoice for Windows Defender Protection Plan for $459.59. I did not order such, is this legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-invoice/8da59c05-e5ad-4ef5-8141-174f52245507
  8. Changing Shortcut Details

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Shortcut Details: I am unable to run Quicken 2004 on my recently purchased Lenovo laptop. It worked perfectly well on my previous laptop both are Windows 10 OS. Whilst comparing the Details Folder Path of the 2 shortcuts I noticed the Shortcut Details Folder Path on the new laptop needed to be...
  9. Changing the details on a Microsoft Invoice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing the details on a Microsoft Invoice: Today, I have changed my details into those of my wife as she is registered as self employed in Spain and we need the invoice for her accounts. The invoice has been issued how can I get it changed? Many thanks...
  10. Changing account details

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing account details: Hi, any help/advise really appreciated… My wife and son were borrowing/using my desktop (which had just got an account like “my account” and password). For some reason they had to change the user account and password, and they used my wife account name. So, can I now change...