Windows 10: change details on invoice

Discus and support change details on invoice in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Change details on an invoice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-details-on-invoice/a5e658ce-0cfa-4ba1-9fb1-f9908f92001b Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Spot On CleaningServices, May 19, 2020.

1. change details on invoice

Change details on an invoice

:)

Spot On CleaningServices, May 19, 2020

2. Changing the details on a Microsoft Invoice

Today, I have changed my details into those of my wife as she is registered as self employed in Spain and we need the invoice for her accounts. The invoice has been issued how can I get it changed?

Many thanks

ChristineAnneSmith, May 19, 2020
  3. How to change the details of an invoice?

I just bought a license for Windows 10 Home edition but I forgot to include in the credit card details the name of my company.

I need the invoice to include that name so I can ask for a tax refund.

How can I add that information to the invoice?

Thanks,

Sergio

SergioJimenez Ordas, May 19, 2020
  4. neilpzz Win User

change details on invoice

Change of name on the invoice

Is there contact details on the Invoice.?

neilpzz, May 19, 2020
Thema:

change details on invoice

1. change details on invoice - Similar Threads - change details invoice

2. Billing Invoice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Billing Invoice: Today, April 06, 2021, I received an email at 1:10PM that my Defender Firewall Security had been renewed for a period of 5 years. The deduction of $549.99 will reflect in my bank account in the next two days..... Txn ID: MS0934761 It was signed “Jordon Smith”. Phone...
  3. Fake Invoice?

Fake Invoice?: I just received an invoice for Windows Defender Protection Plan for $459.59. I did not order such, is this legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-invoice/8da59c05-e5ad-4ef5-8141-174f52245507
  4. Changing Shortcut Details

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Shortcut Details: I am unable to run Quicken 2004 on my recently purchased Lenovo laptop. It worked perfectly well on my previous laptop both are Windows 10 OS. Whilst comparing the Details Folder Path of the 2 shortcuts I noticed the Shortcut Details Folder Path on the new laptop needed to be...
  5. Changing the details on a Microsoft Invoice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing the details on a Microsoft Invoice: Today, I have changed my details into those of my wife as she is registered as self employed in Spain and we need the invoice for her accounts. The invoice has been issued how can I get it changed? Many thanks...
  6. Tax Invoice for Windows Upgrade

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tax Invoice for Windows Upgrade: Where can I find the tax-invoice for the Windows upgrade I just bought? And why is it, that Microsoft makes customers run after invoices when you get a tax-receipt for every pack of chewing gum you buy in a super market (as is legally required)?...
  7. best invoicing solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    best invoicing solution?: I am doing very small business and I don't actually need a very systematic invoice. However, I have a plan to start to be a little bit more systematic in the coming new year Is there any free or low priced excel template, windows software or apps where it can let me have a...
  8. Need to change log in details

Need to change log in details: I have changed my email server and need to change log in details. I have forgotten my pin. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-log-in-details/74ebe5ac-5a22-4a59-9fc3-31efd94fb2c7"
  9. Invoices and spread sheet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Invoices and spread sheet: With your program there are template of invoices and spread sheets. I would like to use them. How do I create multiple invoices for my customers? Then get the total to go on the spread sheets that are in this program?...
  10. Changing account details

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing account details: Hi, any help/advise really appreciated… My wife and son were borrowing/using my desktop (which had just got an account like “my account” and password). For some reason they had to change the user account and password, and they used my wife account name. So, can I now change...