Windows 10: Change Device id

Discus and support Change Device id in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear all, Please help as 1 of the game account has been suspended and is base on my device ID. How can i change that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by richardSoon1, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Change Device id

Dear all,

Please help as 1 of the game account has been suspended and is base on my device ID. How can i change that?

:)

richardSoon1, Apr 15, 2021
  2. The_NME Win User

Change Device ID on ATI Card

Hello. I'm working on a small project to make a TV work with my system. I'm on to a method that looks promising. However, to proceed I need to change the device ID of my x300. I've used atiflash to change the subsys ID (the -mi switch) and RaBiT. RaBiT let me change the ID a little (from 5B60 to 5B61) but that didnt change a thing.

I suppose that I ideally want Windows to wonder what the heck the card is. I dont want it to know that its a x300. I know the device IDs from the driver installation files which is why I changed it to 5B61.

Is there any software out there to change the device ID?

The_NME, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Changing Device ID via BIOS

It's possible to changing Device ID in RaBiT but without changing clocks and others ?

I want change in my bios Device ID X1950PRO 7280 to HD 4650 9498 and i don't know whether it will work, I like things to test.

Thanks for answers and sorry for my English because i'm from Poland *Wink Change Device id ;)

cotojestwtf, Apr 15, 2021
  4. dolf Win User

Change Device id

Change Device ID on ATI Card

You can write whatever Device ID you want in RaBit but when you try to flash it you can't because on AGP cards only the last 2 digits from the device ID can be changed (the first two are set on the hardware level. On PCI-E cards just the first digit is "solid".

Thema:

Change Device id

1. Change Device id - Similar Threads - Change Device

2. No monitor on device manager, can't change brightness, can't find drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No monitor on device manager, can't change brightness, can't find drivers: I've recently found that the windows updates on my display adapter/monitor intel graphics, etc. are what caused the frequent bsods that i;ve been getting. As a resolution i tried to uninstall the intel hd graphics using DDU. My laptop was no longer crashing after this....
  3. Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Preventing Windows from unauthorized changing of default sound devices: Hey folks, I handle many audio devices on my Windows PC. And successfully so, as long as Windows is distracted. There is the Realtek system audio. Then all three Monitors bring their audio capabilities and drivers through HDMI and Display Port and the projector as well. There...
  4. How to change Default Sound Output Device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Default Sound Output Device in Windows 10: When you connect speakers, headphones, Bluetooth headset, or other audio devices to your PC, you can select which device you want to use by default. In this post, we will show you how to change default Sound Output Device in Windows 10. Change Default Sound Output Device We...
  5. How to change Default Audio Output Device for Narrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Default Audio Output Device for Narrator in Windows 10: In the most recent version of Windows 10, PC users can now select the desired audio output device for Narrator speech output. In this post, we will show you how to change default Audio Output Device for Narrator for your account in Windows 10. For PC users that are blind or...
  6. How to change Default Sound Input Device in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Default Sound Input Device in Windows 10: When you connect more than one microphone or another recording device to your Windows 10 PC, you can select which device you want to use by default. In this post, we will show you how to change Default Sound Input Device in Windows 10. Change Default Sound Input Device We can...
  7. Surface Go driver Update Changed Device Name, Bitlocker KeyID, AND RECOVERY KEY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Go driver Update Changed Device Name, Bitlocker KeyID, AND RECOVERY KEY!: My Gen 1 Surface Go had been idle and needed a over years worth of Windows updates. After the final Windows Update, I updated a bunch of drivers using IObit Driver updater and setting a restore point. However, on restart I got the Blue Screen asking for my Recovery key. I...
  8. Is it possible to change output device for System sounds other than default?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to change output device for System sounds other than default?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GrandeNJR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgda83/is_it_possible_to_change_output_device_for_system/
  9. My PC randomly switches the default audio device so even if I don't change the device in...

My PC randomly switches the default audio device so even if I don't change the device in...: I have speakers plugged into my pc as well as a bluetooth dongle so I can use my headphones on my PC. Problem is, even though I set the dongle as the default audio device in the control panel, my PC randomly switches the default audio device to either my speakers or to the...
  10. changing devices in device manager...

changing devices in device manager...: Hello, I have a working Logitech PTZ Pro 2 camera and a Magewell HDMI capture device. Both are installed and drivers are up to date. What I want to do is switch the Logitech camera that is currently being detected as an "imaging device" in device manger and swap it with the...