Windows 10: Change Device id

Discus and support Change Device id in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear all, Please help as 1 of the game account has been suspended and is base on my device ID. How can i change that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by richardSoon1, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Change Device id

Dear all,

Please help as 1 of the game account has been suspended and is base on my device ID. How can i change that?

:)

richardSoon1, Apr 15, 2021
  2. The_NME Win User

Change Device ID on ATI Card

Hello. I'm working on a small project to make a TV work with my system. I'm on to a method that looks promising. However, to proceed I need to change the device ID of my x300. I've used atiflash to change the subsys ID (the -mi switch) and RaBiT. RaBiT let me change the ID a little (from 5B60 to 5B61) but that didnt change a thing.

I suppose that I ideally want Windows to wonder what the heck the card is. I dont want it to know that its a x300. I know the device IDs from the driver installation files which is why I changed it to 5B61.

Is there any software out there to change the device ID?

The_NME, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Changing Device ID via BIOS

It's possible to changing Device ID in RaBiT but without changing clocks and others ?

I want change in my bios Device ID X1950PRO 7280 to HD 4650 9498 and i don't know whether it will work, I like things to test.

Thanks for answers and sorry for my English because i'm from Poland *Wink Change Device id ;)

cotojestwtf, Apr 15, 2021
  4. dolf Win User

Change Device id

Change Device ID on ATI Card

You can write whatever Device ID you want in RaBit but when you try to flash it you can't because on AGP cards only the last 2 digits from the device ID can be changed (the first two are set on the hardware level. On PCI-E cards just the first digit is "solid".

Thema:

Change Device id

1. Change Device id - Similar Threads - Change Device

2. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  3. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  4. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Timezone changes to CST automatically even though I am geologically in PST for multiple devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Timezone changes to CST automatically even though I am geologically in PST for multiple devices: My company have >20 windows 10/11 users getting incorrect timezone CST instead of Pacific Time when connecting to wifi APs in a Los Angels building. They got the right timezone in a nearby building within 100 meter. Both good and bad building are sharing the same 4 public...
  6. Timezone changes to CST automatically even though I am geologically in PST for multiple devices

Timezone changes to CST automatically even though I am geologically in PST for multiple devices: My company have >20 windows 10/11 users getting incorrect timezone CST instead of Pacific Time when connecting to wifi APs in a Los Angels building. They got the right timezone in a nearby building within 100 meter. Both good and bad building are sharing the same 4 public...
  7. Timezone changes to CST automatically even though I am geologically in PST for multiple devices

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...: so, sometimes I change hardware on my device, but I am on a laptop windows 11 home and sometimes when I change hardware, my product key deactivates and I have an error message saying, "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure your connected to the Internet, wait a...
  9. so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...

so, sometimes i change hardware on my device but i am on a laptop windows 11 home and...: so, sometimes I change hardware on my device, but I am on a laptop windows 11 home and sometimes when I change hardware, my product key deactivates and I have an error message saying, "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure your connected to the Internet, wait a...
  10. My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...

My device is not showing up when reactivating windows and selecting "I changed hardware on...: When I select the activation troubleshooter and then "I changed hardware on this device recently" it doesn't list my device only my 2 older ones and after checking the licensing terms I can have up to 5 I have made sure to use the same account that is linked to the license...