Windows 10: Change E-mail Address In Your Info

Discus and support Change E-mail Address In Your Info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi My provider Tele2 Sweden is ending all e-mail services in February 2021 so I need to change my e-mail address associated YOUR INFO in my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mark In Sweden, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Change E-mail Address In Your Info

Hi

My provider Tele2 Sweden is ending all e-mail services in February 2021 so I need to change my e-mail address associated YOUR INFO in my Microsoft account from tele2.se to my outlook e-mail address that I already have.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Mark

:)

Mark In Sweden, Nov 19, 2020

2. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Nov 19, 2020
  3. MikeS6 Win User
    Receive e-mail correspondence at an e-mail address that is not associated with my account

When I order, for example, movies from the Windows Store, I always receive the order receipt at an e-mail address that is not associated with my Microsoft Account. The e-mail address is not listed anywhere in my Microsoft Account, yet I continue to receive
    correspondence at that address.

I do not want to continue receiving correspondence related to my Microsoft Account at that e-mail address. Within the online account management tools provided at http://account.microsoft.com, however, I can find no way to change that behavior.
    The e-mail address is not listed as an account alias (in
    Your info > Manage sign-in email or phone number), it is not part of my billing profile (in
    Payment & billing >
    Billing info), and it is not listed as an alternative e-mail address (in
    Security & privacy > More security settings).

It is my understanding (from various chats with Microsoft support) that the e-mail address in question may have been the primary e-mail address on the account in the past, which is why it is still (somehow) associated with my Microsoft Account despite the
    fact that I removed it from my Account a long time ago. Various levels of Microsoft Support have been unable to help. They just keep passing me along to different departments without ever helping. Their latest response pointed me to this community. Is there
    any way someone at Microsoft can remove that e-mail address so that it is no longer associated with my Microsoft Account?

MikeS6, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Change E-mail Address In Your Info

Error with e-mail address for account verification

Thank you for the response.

Yes from the Account Profile page I added my e-mail address as an alternative, switched it with the primary and then after ensuring all devices would log in using the new e-mail address I deleted the alternative.

As suggested I attempted to change the security info again using the verification page that was giving the error. Now if I attempt to view the security info page of my account it says I don't have access for 30 days because the alternative e-mail address
    (deleted address) is being replaced by my third e-mail address.

But I also received a security warning e-mail about the change to my primary e-mail address indicating that it was being replaced with the third address.

Thanks

David

Change E-mail Address In Your Info a11f6976-575b-43dd-b749-8dca824eba64?upload=true.png

bambismonkey, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Change E-mail Address In Your Info

1. Change E-mail Address In Your Info - Similar Threads - Change mail Address

2. Change primary profile e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change primary profile e-mail address: I need to change my primary profile e-mail address on my Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the e-mail address associated with my Microsoft account. I have added my new Outlook e-mail address to the account; however, when I try to make it my primary login address I...
  3. Change primary profile e-mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change primary profile e-mail address: I need to change my primary profile e-mail address on my Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the e-mail address associated with my Microsoft account. I have added my new Outlook e-mail address to the account; however, when I try to make it my primary login address I...
  4. Change primary profile e-mail address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  6. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  7. Changing an e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing an e-mail address: We moved house last year and we changed our e-mail address to include an indication of our new address. However, I am finding it impossible to close the old e-mail address in Microsoft and transfer any information still retained on it to our new e-mail address. I have tried...
  8. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  9. E mail address change windows settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    E mail address change windows settings: Hi, Been a while since last here, but I have a question. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 2004, and I see on my setting page my avatar and E mail address. Is there any way to change this address, I have tried changing Microsoft Account primary address but this did not...
  10. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...