Windows 10: change edge to google chrome in windows 10 s mode

Discus and support change edge to google chrome in windows 10 s mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 s mode won`t let me download google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hjjordan, Mar 16, 2019.

1. hjjordan Win User

change edge to google chrome in windows 10 s mode

windows 10 s mode won`t let me download google

:)

hjjordan, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 16, 2019
  4. jhona107 Win User

Windows 10 not allowing to change default browser to google chrome

I recently re-installed windows 10. Have tried every way to change default browser from Edge to Chrome, to no avail. Even changed the default by file type, HTML, Htm, to open with google chrome. Under Apps & Features, google is listed as my browser, but in Default apps-Web browser-choose default, I can click on google chrome till the cows come home and no sale. Very frustrated, have never like Edge. What is my next move? Even Apps by protocol has google chrome listed but it still won't respond.

jhona107, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. change edge to google chrome in windows 10 s mode - Similar Threads - change edge google

2. Dounload google chrome for windows 10 in s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dounload google chrome for windows 10 in s mode: I just got this new computer and need to have access to my google chrome because of all the favorites I have saved on there for work. The issue I'm running in to is windows is blocking it from downloading it as it is not a "verified app". I have searched for a solution on...
  3. Google Chrome download issue on Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Google Chrome download issue on Windows 10 S mode: I can't download Chrome on Windows 10 S mode, I tried download it but it says go to ''store'' I try to open the store and I keep getting an error and won't let me open it and it's been more than 10 days like this. You can see the screenshot attached! After some...
  4. installation of google chrome on microsoft 10 with s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation of google chrome on microsoft 10 with s mode: how to install google chrome on microsoft 10 in s mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-google-chrome-on-microsoft-10-with/189a3225-a900-4f8b-a56d-9954bd2ad18b
  5. S mode Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    S mode Chrome: Hello, I just upgraded my internet speed to chrome. Now I cant access chrome without getting out of s mode. I need this to work from home. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-chrome/e9cacc3a-c218-4137-8248-dca967629f39
  6. Windows 10’s next update improves Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next update improves Google Chrome: Microsoft Edge has previously struggled to compete with Chrome, but its transition to Chromium have turned it into a more attractive offering and Chrome is also getting better because of Microsoft. After joining the Chromium community, Microsoft now has a reason to make...
  7. Problem with Chrome extensions (by Google) in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Chrome extensions (by Google) in Edge: Hi! Does anyone know how to get extensions from Google (Save to Keep, Drive) working? I have no problems with other extensions but these keep asking me to log in and I already am. Message is: You must sign in to use the Google Keep Chrome Extension. submitted by...
  8. window 10 s mode with google

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 s mode with google: just purchased a windows surface laptop I didn`t realize it had windows 10 S mode. Is there a way to change to windows 10 home so I can used google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-s-mode-with-google/a9add6cf-424e-4f78-bd40-db80f6708dbe
  9. Google Chrome app on windows 10 in S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Google Chrome app on windows 10 in S mode: Is it possible to download the google chrome browser app on a windows 10 laptop in S mode? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-app-on-windows-10-in-s-mode/0ac02df4-da72-4a68-9593-c005ec6b5a7b"
  10. Comparison of Google Chrome with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Comparison of Google Chrome with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Microsoft Edge gets better with each upgrade of Windows 10. After three years of its initial release, I am comparing it against Google Chrome as an end user to see how it fares when it comes to battery usage, and [...] This post Comparison of Google Chrome with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to download chrome in s mode

2. how to download google chrome in s mode

3. chrome in s mode

4. how download google chrome when computer ins mode,
  5. how to install google chrome with s mode,
  6. how to install google chrome in S Mode,
  7. google chrome wont download windows 10 s mode,
  8. Can I chose CHrome as my browser with Windows S mode?,
  9. windows s mode google chrome,
  10. get google chrome without switching out of s mode,
  11. download google chrome without switching out of s mode,