Windows 10: Change email and delete the old account

Discus and support Change email and delete the old account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I changed the mail for my account but now I have two accounts white the old email? How can I delete an account and change the email for another... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RăzvanZavalichi, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Change email and delete the old account

Hi,

I changed the mail for my account but now I have two accounts white the old email?

How can I delete an account and change the email for another one?

:)

RăzvanZavalichi, Oct 30, 2018

2. Change email and delete the old account

Hi,

I changed the mail for my account but now I have two accounts white the old email?

How can I delete an account and change the email for another one?

RăzvanZavalichi, Oct 30, 2018
  3. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Oct 30, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Change email and delete the old account

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Change email and delete the old account

1. Change email and delete the old account - Similar Threads - Change email delete

2. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  3. Changing email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing email account: I accidently singed into my primary account on my pc with a freinds email and now i cant change the email used on my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-email-account/ca536134-8d2b-448d-8121-c2ca57362bac"
  4. Trying to delete an old account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to delete an old account: I decided to check out one note to see how it compared to google docs. However when I went to make an account it said the email I was attempting to use was already attached to another account. So I recovered my username and attempted to also get my password back so I could...
  5. delete an email account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    delete an email account?: How do I delete an email account? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-an-email-account/066061a4-6bb0-4912-ba12-506301b3e586"
  6. Old email account is not accessible.

Old email account is not accessible.: Hello. When I created my Microsoft account I had an email associated with Earthlink. I have since closed that email account and have no access to it. I would like to associate my new email address to my Microsoft account. I called Microsoft helpline a couple years ago and...
  7. Deleting an old workplace account

Deleting an old workplace account: Hello - I'm trying to remove an old workplace account from my personal computer, but going round in circles. In the list of accounts it's in the "Accounts used by other apps" section. Any suggestions would be very welcome....
  8. delete old microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete old microsoft account: how do i delete an old Microsoft account. My laptop has an old email address associated to its login and sleep modes but none of the last 3 passwords I have written down are working. Because the email address is no longer valid resetting the PW and then updating the email...
  9. delete old email

delete old email: I know longer use this email, dcummings @centurytel.net how do delete it ? I use google now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/delete-old-email/e05375b7-dc9d-4155-9c63-0da02552a414
  10. Deleted email account

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted email account: hiya folks new here but hope i can get some help regarding a deleted email account . i have been using windows live mail to access my ntl emails, for the last few days i couldn't access them, long story short i have now deleted my account by mistake, i added another...