Windows 10: Change email and delete the old account

Discus and support Change email and delete the old account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I changed the mail for my account but now I have two accounts white the old email? How can I delete an account and change the email for another... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RăzvanZavalichi, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Change email and delete the old account

Hi,

I changed the mail for my account but now I have two accounts white the old email?

How can I delete an account and change the email for another one?

:)

RăzvanZavalichi, Oct 30, 2018

2. Change email and delete the old account

Hi,

I changed the mail for my account but now I have two accounts white the old email?

How can I delete an account and change the email for another one?

RăzvanZavalichi, Oct 30, 2018
  3. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Oct 30, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Change email and delete the old account

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Change email and delete the old account

1. Change email and delete the old account - Similar Threads - Change email delete

2. Hacked account - changed email and deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked account - changed email and deleted account: Hello, my son played Minecraft when he received an invitation from someone in discord to get a gift..my son opened a website probably a phishing site and the person changed the Microsoft account to another email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and delete the...
  3. Hacked account - changed email and deleted account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked account - changed email and deleted account: Hello, my son played Minecraft when he received an invitation from someone in discord to get a gift..my son opened a website probably a phishing site and the person changed the Microsoft account to another email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and delete the...
  4. Deleting old emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting old emails: Hello, I am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them. email - Hotmail Please advise me how to do it Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-emails/f87a0ebd-538f-44f3-b0c2-fe64d901dd15
  5. Deleting old emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting old emails: Hello, I am trying to delete old email, but still been able to check them. email - Hotmail Please advise me how to do it Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-emails/f87a0ebd-538f-44f3-b0c2-fe64d901dd15
  6. Deleting old emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Old email not deleting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old email not deleting: My email is refusing to delete from my computer I have factory reset my computer put my new email in but when it boots up my old email comes up. I have tried removing it from setting, I put in my new email but then it goes done and my old email comes up. I have no idea how it...
  8. Deleting an old work email account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting an old work email account: How do I delete an old work email account that I do not have access to and Microsoft does not recognize when trying to log in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-an-old-work-email-account/c3327d24-f0a5-4011-ad3c-4010051f6c08
  9. Can't delete old work email account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete old work email account: I had my work email set up on my computer but I changed jobs and that email account is now closed. Windows keeps giving me a notification that "something's wrong with your email" prompting me to look into it/update it but when I click "manage" account, it just brings up the...
  10. delete old email

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete old email: I know longer use this email, dcummings @centurytel.net how do delete it ? I use google now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/delete-old-email/e05375b7-dc9d-4155-9c63-0da02552a414