Windows 10: Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu

Discus and support Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking to change the text possibly the icon displayed in the context menu when right clicking on the recycle bin. I have seem plenty of people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ansgar Odinson, May 11, 2022.

1. Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu

I am looking to change the text possibly the icon displayed in the context menu when right clicking on the recycle bin. I have seem plenty of people show how to remove or add it from the context menu, but how would one alter it?

:)

Ansgar Odinson, May 11, 2022
Thema:

Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu

1. Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu - Similar Threads - Change Empty Recycle

2. Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change "Empty Recycle Bin" icon and text in context menu: I am looking to change the text possibly the icon displayed in the context menu when right clicking on the recycle bin. I have seem plenty of people show how to remove or add it from the context menu, but how would one alter it?...
  3. Emptied recycle bin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Emptied recycle bin: Hello,I tried speaking to online help but was proptly ignored. My files were all moved to the recycle bin thinking they were still on my hard drive and not just on OneDrive, and then the recycle bin was emptied yesterday. Obviously having seen what happened, and the mistake...
  4. Recycle Bin icon not changing when emptying

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recycle Bin icon not changing when emptying: When I empty my trash the icon does not change from one with trash to an empty one. If I run the mouse over the icon it updates and changes to empty. I tried a DISM software check and rd /s /q C:\$Recycle.bin from admin CMD. There seems to be nothing wrong. Searches...
  5. Empty Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty Recycle Bin: I have recently had a new Hard Drive installe. Having re-installed my software and apps I have a list of 42 files in recycle bin that will not delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empty-recycle/6bacd00c-4699-478a-9de7-45cab25e6dd3
  6. No icons in context menu - Recycle bin - file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    No icons in context menu - Recycle bin - file explorer: Can anyone help - this is driving me nuts and I cannot find answer anywhere ! I used to have four icons (shown in photo) when I opened my recycle bin in File Explorer. Suddenly they all disappeared. How do I get them to reappear ?? I am am using Windows 10 Home edition. Any...
  7. Recycle Bin Context Menu Glitch

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin Context Menu Glitch: Hello, so this happens on rare occasions, from time to time. It really doesn't bother me, yet it just looks strange. When I right click on the Recycle Bin, an extra context menu entry shows up: Paste Nothing happens when I click on Paste. It's weird. .... Okay I just...
  8. How do I change "Empty Recycle Bin" context menu to a custom string

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change "Empty Recycle Bin" context menu to a custom string: I want to change the "Empty Recycle Bin" string from the Recycle bin context menu to something custom. I can't find the right registry to do that. Can anyone help me? [img] 70851
  9. Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows: How to: Remove Empty Recycle Bin from Context Menu of Recycle Bin in Windows Add or Remove Empty Recycle Bin Context Menu for Recycle Bin in Windows The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from a hard disk,...
  10. Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Empty Recycle Bin to Context Menu in Windows 10 The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from a hard disk, Windows places it in the...