Windows 10: Change Family Organizer and move Organizer to kid account

Discus and support Change Family Organizer and move Organizer to kid account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I set up my kids Xbox I used my gmail account. That account has now been taken over by my son. I now need to change the account organizer from... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by elizabethbobo, May 20, 2020 at 3:37 PM.

1. Change Family Organizer and move Organizer to kid account

When I set up my kids Xbox I used my gmail account. That account has now been taken over by my son. I now need to change the account organizer from the gmail account to my other email, and then make that gmail my kids account so he doesn't lose his status and everything we have purchased on that account. Please advise.

:)

elizabethbobo, May 20, 2020 at 3:37 PM
  2. haffy Win User

Kids user accounts and family settings

Thanks for the links.

I want to create the kids family accounts but it forces you to assign /create an email even after selecting no email . then trying to enter something that is similar to their name doesnt work either as i get errors 'part of reserved domain' even when i put total random characters.

All i want to do is add the existing local kids accounts to the family list but it doesn't let me do that without assigning them an email? Is this correct?

This new MS stuff sucks its just not that straightforward and they are trying to force you into email accounts when you dont want one.

3. Organization Managin My Account

Some of my settings are blocked and say I cannot change them because an organization is managing my account, but I never signed up for any organization. I can't find out what organization it is either. Help!

computerconfused123, May 20, 2020 at 3:38 PM
  4. W1zzard Win User

Change Family Organizer and move Organizer to kid account

The World's first synthetic organ transplant

does that picture suggest what kind of synthetic organs we might see next ?

Thema:

Change Family Organizer and move Organizer to kid account

1. Change Family Organizer and move Organizer to kid account - Similar Threads - Change Family Organizer

2. Setup family account for my kids

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Setup family account for my kids: I set up my daughter Jade Mercer under the family Microsoft account her email address is Jadeelisemercer.gmail.com however when we try to sign in it says that ithe email does not exist. What has happened here as it's definitely been registered. And confirm email sent. Please...
  3. Organization requires changing PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Organization requires changing PIN: I am currently having an issue with being forced to change my pin. The prompt states that it is my organization that requires this. This is my personal computer and I am the only user on it. I have tried the solutions on other questions, but none of them have worked. I cannot...
  4. Microsoft Family - how to change from member to organizer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family - how to change from member to organizer: Hi I've placed my kid as member but I need to both update her age and change her to organizer. Whenever I select "Manage my child's profile info" I get the "Manage permissions" page stating that children require adult consent to create account. That page only leads me back...
  5. file organization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file organization: HELP! I am having the hardest time with my files, some things save to my onedrive which I hate because when files do save there, when I go to retrieve them later I cant find them on my pc at all. I just want all my stuff to save directly to my pc or my google account. Is this...
  6. Organization Managin My Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Organization Managin My Account: Some of my settings are blocked and say I cannot change them because an organization is managing my account, but I never signed up for any organization. I can't find out what organization it is either. Help!...
  7. Organization Account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Organization Account?: I am a college student and they have a student email and login for office 365. I recently bought a laptop for school work and whatnot. I went to download word on my computer and entered the login info for my school account as we get office 365 for free. It mentioned something...
  8. Organization

Organization: Hi, I purchased a second hand laptop and i just noticed that in some places it shows that some settings are managed by your organization, what does this mean and is there a way to remove it...
  9. How to change organization settings

How to change organization settings: I am no longer part of an organization. How do I remove their settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-change-organization-settings/094a7e16-928e-4dfb-84e5-f78bf7ddbb72
  10. Kids user accounts and family settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Kids user accounts and family settings: Ive upgraded from Win 8 to Win 10. I had 2 adult local accounts and 2 kids local accounts. I also have the 1 Microsoft account. I don't want to use the Microsoft account signin on my laptop I want to use my local. Is there a way to assign the existing local kids...