Windows 10: Change file explorer only, to white??

Discus and support Change file explorer only, to white?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the latest 'big' update, how do I get the file explorer windows (This PC folders, etc) to stay white? If I select the dark theme, it changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gelbs, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Gelbs Win User

Change file explorer only, to white??

After the latest 'big' update, how do I get the file explorer windows (This PC folders, etc) to stay white? If I select the dark theme, it changes everything to black. I only want the Windows settings window to remain dark/black...

:)

Gelbs, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Karla Alm Win User

White background in file explorer and other windows

The option to change the white background color in File Explorer and other places is currently unavailable. However, we suggest that you post comments and suggestions on Windows feedback. Just click
    Start > Type Windows Feedback > Sign in with your Microsoft account and post your suggestions.

We highly appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    "This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Change file explorer only, to white??

setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Change file explorer only, to white??

1. Change file explorer only, to white?? - Similar Threads - Change file explorer

2. My file explorer is only showing white screen and other multiple issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My file explorer is only showing white screen and other multiple issues.: So lately i have been getting lots of stuff wrong with my pc. First My File explorer is only showing white and wont show any files at all images attached. Second, I cant download any games at all on steam and other places because im getting a bad image error. Virus and threat...
  3. My file explorer is only showing white screen and other multiple issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My file explorer is only showing white screen and other multiple issues.: So lately i have been getting lots of stuff wrong with my pc. First My File explorer is only showing white and wont show any files at all images attached. Second, I cant download any games at all on steam and other places because im getting a bad image error. Virus and threat...
  4. File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area & menus in White Text on White

File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area & menus in White Text on White: Suddenly after latest update my windows file explorer behaving weird. Please suggest me solutions. I tried below approach too.File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area is White Text on White - Microsoft Community...
  5. White box in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White box in file explorer: Hi all,has anyone else seen this issue? It happens when the user has file explorer in full size. If they reduce it down to half size, the white box disappears.I have updated drivers graphics and I think I may of done a fresh start on the machine....
  6. White box in file explorer

White box in file explorer: Hi all,has anyone else seen this issue? It happens when the user has file explorer in full size. If they reduce it down to half size, the white box disappears.I have updated drivers graphics and I think I may of done a fresh start on the machine....
  7. White box in file explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. file explorer changing to local content only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer changing to local content only: File Explorer losing access to Files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-changing-to-local-content-only/7e77a5d7-2a9e-422c-a187-7baaaff9c208
  9. file explorer changing to local content only

file explorer changing to local content only: File Explorer losing access to Files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-changing-to-local-content-only/7e77a5d7-2a9e-422c-a187-7baaaff9c208
  10. File explorer sections whited out

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer sections whited out: My friend was on my laptop whilst I was gone. It was in the lock screen and he messed around with the accessibility options, which I have reverted back to the original. However, the file explorer and certain apps still act weird. The application minimise, fullscreen and close...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 explorer chnage background

2. change color of file explorer

3. changing background colors in file explore

4. how to change File Explorer to white