Windows 10: Change Folder Background Colour

Discus and support Change Folder Background Colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to change Folder Background Colour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CoolWisdom, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Change Folder Background Colour

How to change Folder Background Colour

:)

CoolWisdom, Oct 4, 2018
  2. DaHooch Win User

Background change (to picture) results in a solid colour, not an image

As the title suggests I try to change my desktop background and it will not accept the image. It will simply put a solid colour there instead. I have tried from the settings panel and even from the image viewer. The image viewer results in an error and suggests I need to activate Windows. It is activated.

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

DaHooch, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Setting background colour in folders on desktop to a colour OTHER than white

Hi,

How do I set the background colour inside FOLDERS that are sitting on my desktop to a colour other than white? I am not talking about setting the 'theme' or screen colours - I was already able to do that - I set them to black. I don't want to have ANY white
    background anywhere ever. How do I change the white?

Thank you. John

John 1234 John, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Change Folder Background Colour

Change background colour settings

How do I change the background colour so that the pages are not black with white text

HeidiCoates1, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Change Folder Background Colour

1. Change Folder Background Colour - Similar Threads - Change Folder Background

2. Windows background keeps changing to solid colour.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows background keeps changing to solid colour.: [ATTACH] I've got a fairly weird bug on Windows 10, where no matter what background I set my desktop to, occasionally icons will begin to create a solid colour around them, and also I can "paint" boxes on the desktop by clicking and dragging. I can get the background back...
  3. change background colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change background colour: when I am doing a dark jigsaw, it is difficult to see when the background is also dark, I can't change the background colour because that command is not highlighted. how do I highlight, I have already uninstalled and re installed, does not see to work....
  4. Changing print background colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing print background colour: When I try to print a form I get a black background with white writing. How do I change the background colour so that I get a white background with black writing?...
  5. Need change background colouring PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need change background colouring PDF: Hello I have a Lego instruction manual for Ghostbusters Fire Headquarters as a PDF, unfortunately the background is black, as is the printed manual, makes it difficult to read.....need to change the background to white.. tried Acrobat PRO, Edit, preferences, accessibility,...
  6. background colour changed from white to black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    background colour changed from white to black: The background colour of my screen changed to black in email and many other places. I did nothing to change it- it just happened. I hate it. How do I get it back to normal?...
  7. Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change

Personalisation - Colours - Dark - Programs and Features background colour change: Hi, Is there a way to change the back ground colour in the Programs and Features(Uninstall or change a program)? I like to use the Dark theme under Colours however I have a problem when I go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program the background is dark like it...
  8. background colours need change to blue

background colours need change to blue: background colour settings to my blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-colours-need-change-to-blue/bc77af09-0324-4589-bfdd-371c3b830ef7
  9. Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed

Windows 10 Background / Theme Colour changed: Dear Friends, After recent Windows 10 update, the colour of the Windows 10 Background / theme - The Blue colour Window picture - appears changed - now it is a bit lighter blue not like the earlier dark blue. Is it due to some problem in my computer or the recent update is...
  10. Change background colour settings

Change background colour settings: How do I change the background colour so that the pages are not black with white text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/change-background-colour-settings/f468001b-34f2-435c-a69c-dd7a9c20e229

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 1809 change file explorer background colour