Windows 10: Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar

Discus and support Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After a recent update, while there still is an active zone in my taskbar for date and time, it is the same colour as the background for the taskbar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeHart2, Sep 18, 2018.

1. JoeHart2 Win User

Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar

After a recent update, while there still is an active zone in my taskbar for date and time, it is the same colour as the background for the taskbar. Hence it is not visible due to the lack of colour contrast. When I hover over the zone with a mouse, it displays a light coloured box with the correct time and date in black font colour.

I have small format icons and the others are displayed in white or colour

:)

JoeHart2, Sep 18, 2018
  2. sydtoon Win User

How to change the font and colour in the time and date on the taskbar

How to change the font and colour in the time and date on the taskbar

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

sydtoon, Sep 18, 2018
  3. dtoxic Win User
    Help with Date+Time in taskbar

Hello all

i would like to have Date+Time displayed in the taskbar (i know that i can use large font,resize taskbar etc etc and dont want to use those solutions or any other 3rd party app just to be clear)

On my windows 7 i could achieve this by using Windows Styles builder then open the relevant theme end edit the required resource (namely Clock Font from size 11 i think, down to 9 or 8) and thus i could see both the time and the date without using large fonts or resizing the taskbar.

Tried the same method with windows 10 Pro X64 A.U this method appears not to work anymore.

any suggestions are welcome

dtoxic, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar

E71: CHANGE FONT COLOUR

Hi guys,

I have another question for you: can I change the font colour on my home display? Now the font it's black, but I want it a little bit lighter. can I do that? I only want to change the font colour on the home display, not for all the fonts.

thanks, marco Change Font colour display  for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar :)

marcco---01, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar

1. Change Font colour display for time and date zone in windows 10 taskbar - Similar Threads - Change Font colour

2. Is there a way on Windows 10 to change lock screen font colour for date and time? i.e....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is there a way on Windows 10 to change lock screen font colour for date and time? i.e....: Basically I have a white wallpaper so can barely see the date and time on the lock screen. All I would like to do is turn it black but it doesn't seem to be available....
  3. Is there a way on Windows 10 to change lock screen font colour for date and time? i.e....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way on Windows 10 to change lock screen font colour for date and time? i.e....: Basically I have a white wallpaper so can barely see the date and time on the lock screen. All I would like to do is turn it black but it doesn't seem to be available....
  4. Is there a way on Windows 10 to change lock screen font colour for date and time? i.e....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change font in taskbar ONLY? for time&date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change font in taskbar ONLY? for time&date: Hello,is there a way to change the font in the taskbar only - for time & date display? Say my system uses font "A" but in taskbar I want my time & date displayed in font "B", rest of the system stays font "A".Thanks in advance!...
  6. Changing The Colour of Fonts

Changing The Colour of Fonts: Hello. I want to know: where if possible do I look, in order to change the colour of my desktop font colour - not the font itself - from white to any other colour as I used to be able to do, on previous versions of Windows. Thank you....
  7. Date/Time Font changed in taskbar

Date/Time Font changed in taskbar: Hello, I don't know how, but my font in the date/time section of the taskbar changed to something that I can't read. How to change it back to English font??!?! Please help!! Provided a screenshot. Look at the bottom right-hand corner. Thanks for any help in advance! [ATTACH]...
  8. Date/Time display on taskbar

Date/Time display on taskbar: Can I display the current date, as well as the time in the taskbar, by default ie without having to hover on the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/datetime-display-on-taskbar/15221cac-8ac4-41f3-968f-d557532eca96
  9. Time and date display on taskbar

Time and date display on taskbar: My display has recently started showing the time, day of the week and date in three lines, which makes my taskbar larger. How do I get rid of the day of the week and date? I only want to see the time in one line. Thank you for your time......
  10. Date and Time, and Time Zone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Date and Time, and Time Zone: I am having some difficulty updating my Windows 10 Mobile Phone. I am able to download and installed a new update on my Windows 10 Mobile Phone, however, I am always getting the following error message after I restart the phone: "we are having problem updating you phone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. font colour of date in taskbar win 10

2. windows 10 how to change the time and date font

3. Date time Taskbar colour

4. taskbar date and time in weird font,
  5. change date and time colour,
  6. change date and time font,
  7. change date & time font in taskbar,
  8. which font is used in windows taskbar time and date