Windows 10: Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines

Discus and support Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When composing emails in Outlook 365 the font in the said lines is very small, rather faint and not even formatting itself properly. Is it possible to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rufford155, May 4, 2021.

1. Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines

When composing emails in Outlook 365 the font in the said lines is very small, rather faint and not even formatting itself properly. Is it possible to change it ? (Font in the compose window itself is fine). Window 10 Home version 20H2.

:)

rufford155, May 4, 2021

2. Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines

When composing emails in Outlook 365 the font in the said lines is very small, rather faint and not even formatting itself properly.
    Is it possible to change it ?
    (Font in the compose window itself is fine).

Window 10 Home version 20H2.

rufford155, May 5, 2021
  3. CC & BCC lines

So how can I get the CC and BCC lines to appear below the subject line if they can't appear in the ribbon? Where is the format for that?

LarryIrion, May 5, 2021
  4. JimWynne Win User

Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines

CC & BCC lines

What does your question have to do with devices and drivers?

Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines 4e8c092f-712a-4bf9-9227-f0cbc34bbaac?upload=true.png

What email program are you using, and what version?

JimWynne, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines

1. Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines - Similar Threads - Change font Outlook

2. How to change font size for From, Subject, Received...in search emails on Outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change font size for From, Subject, Received...in search emails on Outlook?: Hello,After search the inbox, the Results unread email fields From, Subject, Received.. show on the Outlook are too small. Please see the attached image. Could you please tell me how to change the size of the text? Thanks.Andy...
  3. How to change font size for From, Subject, Received...in search emails on Outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change font size for From, Subject, Received...in search emails on Outlook?: Hello,After search the inbox, the Results unread email fields From, Subject, Received.. show on the Outlook are too small. Please see the attached image. Could you please tell me how to change the size of the text? Thanks.Andy...
  4. Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help: I have tried everyting, I followed everything that everyone else tried, even tried rolling back /restore to an earlier date. Nothing has worked. I've contacted Microsoft for help, which was joke...never got a response. When I open my inbox, the entire subject line of each...
  5. Outlook 365 Fonts way to small.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Fonts way to small.: Windows 10 ver 20H2 I just installed Outlook 365 on a new computer and find it almost unusable due to the small fonts in all areas of the program particularly in the navigation pane. Under 2010 I was able to increase their size to something usable. But, I can't find a way to...
  6. Changing Font Size and Weight in Outlook 365

Changing Font Size and Weight in Outlook 365: Is there any way to increase the font size and weight of Outlook 365's Folder Pane and Reading pane? I would like to increase the size by one or two units. Thank you. 154405
  7. How to download cloud font in Outlook 365

How to download cloud font in Outlook 365: I was wondering how to download cloud font in Outlook 365. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance. I enabled " Optional connected experiences." in Outlook 365. Info here: Cloud fonts in Office - Office Support and then click the cloud icon in the screenshot below. [img] But...
  8. Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC

Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC: I cannot find a way to change the font size in these lines and looking at Google nor can others! Has anyone found a fix? 130333
  9. font size in Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    font size in Outlook 365: font size randomly shrinks in Outlook 365 mail. Will sometimes go back to normal with a restart but not always. Please help - I can't read my mail it is so small!...
  10. CC & BCC lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CC & BCC lines: So how can I get the CC and BCC lines to appear below the subject line if they can't appear in the ribbon? Where is the format for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cc-bcc-lines/23b8b794-2a09-4e03-ba3b-490538a77dd8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Outlook 2021 increase font size in to CC and BCC