Windows 10: change font size in oulook message list pane

Discus and support change font size in oulook message list pane in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally made my font size smaller in the outlook message list pane. How do I get it back to normal, or default?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ruts 52, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Ruts 52 Win User

change font size in oulook message list pane

I accidentally made my font size smaller in the outlook message list pane. How do I get it back to normal, or default?

:)

Ruts 52, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Dec 3, 2018
  3. How to change font size in Windows 10 and set them to default?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about changing the font size, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to font size in Windows operating system/ with in the Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you installed any fonts on your device?

If you are referring to font size in Windows operating system, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Steps to restore the default font settings.

• Press Windows key, type font and select
      Change Font Settings
    • Click on Restore default font settings.
    • Sign-out from the current user account and re-sign in and check if it helps.

Step 2: Change the font settings

• Press Windows key, type font and select View fonts installed.
    • Click on Change font size in the left pane.
    • Under Change the text only, click on the drop down arrow choose the appropriate option and change the size you wish to and click on
      Apply.

If you are referring to Windows Live Mail, I would like to inform that it is by design you cannot change the font settings to default on Windows Live Mail. Instead, you can choose appropriate font size and fonts while typing the mail.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 3, 2018
  4. change font size in oulook message list pane

how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

change font size in oulook message list pane

1. change font size in oulook message list pane - Similar Threads - change font size

2. Font size in preview pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size in preview pane: How do I set default preview size in Windows explorer preview pane? To clarify - size of text / file contents being previewed, not size of window or preview pane itself. I am able to do it for each file by Ctrl+scrolling mouse in and out, but it doesn't stay that way....
  3. Font size in preview pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size in preview pane: How do I set default preview size in Windows explorer preview pane? To clarify - size of text / file contents being previewed, not size of window or preview pane itself. I am able to do it for each file by Ctrl+scrolling mouse in and out, but it doesn't stay that way....
  4. Font size changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  5. Fonts changing size.

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts changing size.: l have this problem where the fonts go from a normal size to a very tiny size. This happens when l use the mouse wheel to scroll,everything gets smaller and smaller. lt also affects all the icon's as well as the fonts and its changing as lm typing this. Currently l am using...
  6. change font size

change font size: change font size and color in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-size/96cdf9c7-dc71-445a-8a0b-dc8fcc98b2ee
  7. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list: I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again. It is not done through the program. 133145
  8. changing font size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing font size: How do I change font size in outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-size/b48f5575-1b2c-4aef-8fea-32c55c76312a
  9. Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change (increase) the font size in Outlook 2016 reading pane: My tired old eyes, 85 years, no longer can comfortably read emails in the reading pane. How can I increase the size of the font a notch or two? I searched the web but cannot find an answer that will work on my W10 system. Will really appreciate any help on this. Thank you....
  10. Changing font size

Changing font size: Not sure how it happened but I think my cat stepped on the Windows key and somehow changed the font size. I have checked my resolution and it is at recommended size. Can't seem to get it back to normal size, it is kind of small now. I read that it might be hard to return to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change font in preview pane in outlook

2. outlook reading pane size settings

3. increase text size only in oulook

4. HOW TO MAKE MICROSOFT OULOOK TEXT BIGGER,
  5. outlook 365 folder pane font,
  6. how to increase font size of message reading pane in outlook 2016,
  7. outlook reading pane font,
  8. outlook 2016 p-review pane font size,
  9. how do you make your folder pane font bigger in windows 10,
  10. outlook 365 reading pane change font,
  11. reduce size of text in preview pane in outlook,