Windows 10: change format on recieved e mail

Discus and support change format on recieved e mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i chang the format on a download i have recieved... its all symbols ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TracyStringer, Sep 4, 2018.

1. change format on recieved e mail

how do i chang the format on a download i have recieved... its all symbols ?

:)

TracyStringer, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Hitman Win User

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Terrysutt Win User
    E MAIL problem

My brother in law recieved a boarding pass from his travel company in pdf format on his Levono tablet.He couldn`t
    open it to download so he e mailed it to me and I couldn`t open it in Windows 10.We then asked the travel company
    to e mail it direct to me and it opened immediately to reveal the boarding pass but when trying to print it off I just
    got a blank page.It even showed a blank page in print preview,any ideas?

Terrysutt, Sep 4, 2018
  4. change format on recieved e mail

Not recieving e-mail notifications about thread replies

I noticed that I'd not got a single e-mail from TPU after I'd been away for a week and just assumed that none of the threads I posted in before I'd left had had any more posts, however I've now realised that TPU is simply not sending me the e-mails.
    I've checked in User CP that it's set to instant e-mail notification which it is but still no e-mails, TPU is marked as safe in Hotmail as well so there shouldn't be any issues there.
    I'm definitely still getting e-mails through as I can tell from the mass Facebook spam on my e-mail address.
    Anyone else have an issue like this? Anyone know a workaround for it?

crazy pyro, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

change format on recieved e mail

1. change format on recieved e mail - Similar Threads - change format recieved

2. Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...: I would like to speak with a technician, someone who can get on my computer and see what I'm experiencing.<Removed for Privacy> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-my-computer-changed-to-a-microsoft-format/a3193d71-3ccc-49ac-b0e6-275b4c74adde
  3. Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...: I would like to speak with a technician, someone who can get on my computer and see what I'm experiencing.<Removed for Privacy> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-my-computer-changed-to-a-microsoft-format/a3193d71-3ccc-49ac-b0e6-275b4c74adde
  4. Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why has my computer changed to a microsoft format? It changed all my e-mails passwords,...: I would like to speak with a technician, someone who can get on my computer and see what I'm experiencing.4352564040 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-my-computer-changed-to-a-microsoft-format/a3193d71-3ccc-49ac-b0e6-275b4c74adde
  5. Why i didn't recieve any verifivation code in my e-mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i didn't recieve any verifivation code in my e-mail?: I want to verify my microsoft account, but when it tried to send a verification code to my email, the code didn't come at all for days with many retries. Why? I typed the correct e-mail for my account. What should i do to verify my account?...
  6. Why i didn't recieve any verifivation code in my e-mail?

Why i didn't recieve any verifivation code in my e-mail?: I want to verify my microsoft account, but when it tried to send a verification code to my email, the code didn't come at all for days with many retries. Why? I typed the correct e-mail for my account. What should i do to verify my account?...
  7. Changing e-mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  8. Changing e-mail address

Changing e-mail address: Recently I've come home and since I remember I have a PC with Windows 8.1 not in the best state, but still working I'd want to change the e-mail address linked with the account I have on my PC. I'd also want to change the e-mail address on my Microsoft account. At the same...
  9. Change of e-mail and chance of Microsoft account to be associated with e-mail instead of phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of e-mail and chance of Microsoft account to be associated with e-mail instead of phone.: Hi,I have two problems I need help with:1. I need to change the e-mail address of my Microsoft account. Normally this would be easy, but I seem to already have created a Microsoft account with this e-mail address. I don't remember it and I don't use it. This e-mail address,...
  10. Changing an e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing an e-mail address: We moved house last year and we changed our e-mail address to include an indication of our new address. However, I am finding it impossible to close the old e-mail address in Microsoft and transfer any information still retained on it to our new e-mail address. I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change format of recieved e-mails