Windows 10: change formats PDF to Word 2010

Discus and support change formats PDF to Word 2010 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I see comments on how to on newer versions, but have not on 2010.? Anyone?...…... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JMcenroe, Oct 30, 2018.

1. JMcenroe Win User

change formats PDF to Word 2010

I see comments on how to on newer versions, but have not on 2010.? Anyone?...…

:)

JMcenroe, Oct 30, 2018
  2. LindaAK Win User

Converting Word files to PDF

When using Windows 7, I was able to save a Word file (using Office 2010) as a PDF file and upload to our website and it worked fine. Now that I have upgraded to Windows 10, when I save the Word file as a PDF file, the graphics are messed up. I took the
    same file to a computer running Windows 7 and Word 2010 and saved it as a PDF file and it worked fine. Something quit working when I upgraded my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

LindaAK, Oct 31, 2018
  3. owner manual windows 10 pro on word 2010 a word pdf.

*Original TItle: manuel

owner manual windows 10 pro on word 2010 a word pdf.

bart <Removed PII>

Bart Frankenfield, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Anna Bon Win User

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. change formats PDF to Word 2010 - Similar Threads - change formats PDF

2. PDF and Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF and Word: I thought it would be a good idea for myself to change all my PDF files to open automatically with word. Now none of my files will open that converted to work. I need to change them all back to PDF because now I'm unable to access any course material. Thank you....
  3. Embedded hyperlinks not working in MS Word 2010 when printed to PDF

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Embedded hyperlinks not working in MS Word 2010 when printed to PDF: I have been using MS word for over 20 years. I am running Windows 10 with tons of ram and MS Word 2010. There is a fatal problem when printing doc or docx containing hyperlinks to PDF. I tried both Adobe Acrobat 9 and Microsoft PDF printer. This bug occurs in either PDF...
  4. Word 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word 2010: Word 2010 only prints in black. How do I get it to work as before with colors too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2010/8a9d6c5a-e526-4942-9159-3ec6d6d0e45f
  5. files changed from pdf to word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files changed from pdf to word: My last update changed all my pdf files into word. When I tried to save as Pdf it won't let me edit the document. How do I change everything back to Pdf's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-changed-from-pdf-to-word/4ee42632-205f-40ed-b8d9-ae2610a9ac7c
  6. 2010 word

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2010 word: I am writing a personal accounts story of my life for family when I pass. I have placed it on thumb drives for each individual…all in all works fairly well. The problem I have, I am using word 2010, when I hit the review tab and choose final…so all formatting is hidden, I...
  7. In Word 2010 document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Word 2010 document: In Word 2010 I hit control A and then Control V instead of Control C and cannot find document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-2010-document/e9ec74b1-ceb4-4660-ab7b-9e4722982eee"
  8. Word Starter 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word Starter 2010: I could not repair my Word Starter in Control Panel so I deleted it believing I could reinstall. Apparently not. What can I do /install so I can open and edit documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-starter-2010/dad4273b-c382-4951-aa28-b122d15d374d
  9. Microsoft word 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft word 2010: I ran a fix me stick in my computer! Loosed my internet Explorer and my Microsoft word 2010 and my HP printer I got back my Explorer by redown loading now how do I get back my Microsoft word? If I reinstall it will I loose all of my things on it? Also How do I do it? Rich.K...
  10. Word 2010 bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Word 2010 bug: For the most part 10 has worked flawlessy on my Toshiba laptop. I had a weird issue with Firefox eating up tons of CPU power and slowing the system down, but I updated to v.40 beta and that's gone. I do still have an issue with Word 2010. Whenever I try to work on the...