Windows 10: Change from fahrenheit to celsius in "My feed" button

Discus and support Change from fahrenheit to celsius in "My feed" button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. There was a recent update that added a "My feed" feature with news articles and so on in the taskbar that bar at the bottom of screen. And there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Simas_B, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Simas_B Win User

Change from fahrenheit to celsius in "My feed" button

Hello. There was a recent update that added a "My feed" feature with news articles and so on in the taskbar that bar at the bottom of screen. And there is one little problem, mine shows temperature in fahrenheits, though, I would like to see it in celsius. If it helps, in the parameters my region/country is Lithuania where I live and where we use celsius and my regional format is "English United Kingdom". And also changing parameters in Weather app didn't help. So please, would You mind telling me how to change temperature from fahrenheit to celsius? Thank You.

:)

Simas_B, Jun 11, 2021
  2. RodLo Win User

Harman Kardon Invoke - celsius instead of Fahrenheit in Weather

Hi,

How to make my HK Invoke to say the weather Celsius instead of Fahrenheit (and Kilometers instead of Miles)?

If I use Cortana over the PC she says in Celsius but over HK it is in Fahrenheit.

Thanks.

Rod

RodLo, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    Cortana shows temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius

Hi Alain,

Cortana will show you the temperature according to the default location. If you have selected the default location as
    United States, it will give you the temperature in Fahrenheit even if you change the unit to Celsius.

We suggest you to try you change the default location to change the default unit displayed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Change from fahrenheit to celsius in "My feed" button

Celsius/Fahrenheit switch broken in 3.60?

Hi everyone.
    Been happily using RealTemp 3.40 for a while, and just installed 3.60 to stay current.
    Poking around in the new features and tried the Fahrenheit option, but found it is a bit flakey.
    It seems to switch the main window readouts to Fahrenheit ok, but the "Distance to TJ Max" readout doesn't change so I presume it stays in Celsius. Also the label "Temperature (C)" doesn't change when F is selected.
    Likewise the temp min/max logic gets screwed up, as the max jumps to Fahrenheit but the min stays in Celsius. Flick settings back to Celsius and the max temps are stuck in Fahrenheit.
    Not a big deal, just something for the "to-do" list.
    Otherwise great product.
    cheers,
    ...D

EDIT:
    P.S. also the GPU display and button no longer work (for me at least)...
    Works ok in 3.40 when I reverted, but broken in 3.60.

DrasticAction, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Change from fahrenheit to celsius in "My feed" button

1. Change from fahrenheit to celsius in "My feed" button - Similar Threads - Change fahrenheit celsius

2. how to change icon taskbar feed to celsius

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change icon taskbar feed to celsius: how to change weather taskbar to celsius https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-icon-taskbar-feed-to-celsius/aec84ff2-b99e-4ad1-8630-a8eeb98f6e93
  3. how to change icon taskbar feed to celsius

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change icon taskbar feed to celsius: how to change weather taskbar to celsius https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-icon-taskbar-feed-to-celsius/aec84ff2-b99e-4ad1-8630-a8eeb98f6e93
  4. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius: Hello, is it possible for the weather bar to both show Fahrenheit and Celsius so that it ends up looking something like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-bar-show-both-fahrenheit-and-celsius/b2119713-c6e8-4870-be7c-51121e2aed12
  5. Windows 10 weather widget units don't change from Fahrenheit to Celsius

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 weather widget units don't change from Fahrenheit to Celsius: Trying to change the setting in Weather widget from F to C. I want the temperature to be shown in Celsius. I went to the widget settings, changed it from F to C. Still the same. Setting is not saved each time. Tried more than 10 times in 2 days... restarting my computer many...
  6. Windows 10 weather widget units don't change from Fahrenheit to Celsius

Windows 10 weather widget units don't change from Fahrenheit to Celsius: Trying to change the setting in Weather widget from F to C. I want the temperature to be shown in Celsius. I went to the widget settings, changed it from F to C. Still the same. Setting is not saved each time. Tried more than 10 times in 2 days... restarting my computer many...
  7. taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.: Cannot change taskbar weather from fahrenheit to celsius after the windows update. Tried setting it on the weather app or when i hovered over the weather on the taskbar. It currenently has different location and has fahrenheit, if i try to set it to my hometown and set it on...
  8. taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.

taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.: Cannot change taskbar weather from fahrenheit to celsius after the windows update. Tried setting it on the weather app or when i hovered over the weather on the taskbar. It currenently has different location and has fahrenheit, if i try to set it to my hometown and set it on...
  9. taskbar weather shows Fahrenheit instead of celsius, cannot change it.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10: How to: Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 How to Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 The MSN Weather app is included by default in Windows 10, and allows you to browse weather for right now, today or...