Windows 10: Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been using an enterprise license of Wiundows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 for some time now. I am no longer associated with the organizaton that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lynn1322, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Lynn1322 Win User

Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

I have been using an enterprise license of Wiundows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 for some time now. I am no longer associated with the organizaton that holds the enterprise license. I do, however, have a valid Windows 7 key from a computer that I have since scrapped. Can I use that Windows 7 key and change my current Windows 10 Enterprise to a Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Home version - and do all of that without having to reload all of my other programs? If so, how do I do that - can someone explain it to me in "baby steps", please?

:)

Lynn1322, Jul 23, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

1. Change from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Change Enterprise Pro

2. Migrate from Windows 10 pro Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Migrate from Windows 10 pro Enterprise: A client has a laptop that was issued by her employer - the company no longer exists.Its running windows 10 pro enterprise and she does not have admin level access.Should she buy and install Windows 10 Pro to get admin access, and can this be done without losing installed...
  3. Windows 10 changing back and forth from Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 changing back and forth from Enterprise to Pro: [ATTACH] I have a weird issue going on. I build machines using SCCM OSD. We use a KMS server for activation. Over time, there are many instances where the version goes from Enterprise to Pro. THen it will change back. And it can flip flop over time:...
  4. Computer Operating System changed from "Windows 10 Pro" to "Windows 10 Enterprise"

Computer Operating System changed from "Windows 10 Pro" to "Windows 10 Enterprise": Our Windows machines have been automatically changing from a Windows 10 Pro license to a Windows 10 Enterprise license. Is there a particular reason this may be happening to us? What could be best steps to revert this change and prevent it from happening?...
  5. Computer Operating System changed from "Windows 10 Pro" to "Windows 10 Enterprise"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Operating System changed from "Windows 10 Pro" to "Windows 10 Enterprise": Our Windows machines have been automatically changing from a Windows 10 Pro license to a Windows 10 Enterprise license. Is there a particular reason this may be happening to us? What could be best steps to revert this change and prevent it from happening?...
  6. Computer Operating System changed from "Windows 10 Pro" to "Windows 10 Enterprise"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Change from Windows enterprise to Windows 10 pro

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change from Windows enterprise to Windows 10 pro: My earlier company had given a laptop with Windows enterprise. I've left that company and now I want to shift from Windows enterprise to Windows pro or home with a new digital licence from MS....
  8. Windows 10 Pro randomly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro randomly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise: I don't know how this has happened but now I get the activation watermark, I've tried everything to downgrade I just don't know what's going on, when I open the media creation tool it tells me that It will keep nothing and install windows 10 enterprise, can someone help me...
  9. Change Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Change Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: Hello Everyone, I got an HP Probook 440 G4 from my University Manipal Institue of Technology, Manipal, India after joining the campus. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 Enterprise Edition and required me to connect to University Wifi every 180 days to preserve my...
  10. Change from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: Hello everyone, This is my first post. I have retired from a university and no longer qualify for Windows 7 Enterprise or its upgrade to Windows 10; so I will be purchasing Windows 10 Professional 64 bit. I have read a few posts and am now not sure how to proceed. I would be...