Windows 10: change from windows 10 pro n installation to windows 10 home

Discus and support change from windows 10 pro n installation to windows 10 home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I installed windows 10 on a pc I just built. The key I used for windows 10 pro n must not have been a good one, because it says I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by thisguy9914, Apr 17, 2020.

1. change from windows 10 pro n installation to windows 10 home

Hi,

I installed windows 10 on a pc I just built. The key I used for windows 10 pro n must not have been a good one, because it says I need to activate it, but I can't, there is simply the message of "we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error code: 0x8007232B."

Troubleshooting brings up the same message.

I'm not sure what it means by organization's network, I just live in a house with my own internet. I would like to enter in a valid key one that I purchased from a more legitimate source this time but it won't let me, it says there's an error when entering a new key. I thought maybe I needed to wipe the ssd this is on completely and start again, but I don't have the means of doing that I don't think.

I was wondering what exactly I do, if there's some way for me to reinstall windows and enter in a new product key

:)

thisguy9914, Apr 17, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Apr 17, 2020
  4. change from windows 10 pro n installation to windows 10 home

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

No, in my language I just have the windows 10 and windows 10 N version. In the standard american version I see windows 10, windows 10 Home Single Language, and windows 10 N.

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

change from windows 10 pro n installation to windows 10 home

1. change from windows 10 pro n installation to windows 10 home - Similar Threads - change pro installation

2. changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home: how would i change from windows 10 pro to home. i have not bought a product key it activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-from-windows-10-pro-to-windows-10-home/6e3d0fa6-ea89-4cae-9c1b-802ef5dc6594
  3. changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home: how would i change from windows 10 pro to home. i have not bought a product key it activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-from-windows-10-pro-to-windows-10-home/6e3d0fa6-ea89-4cae-9c1b-802ef5dc6594
  4. changing from windows 10 pro to windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 PRO N

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Upgrade from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 PRO N: Hello, I try to upgrade from Home N to Pro N. I go to Microsoft store as indicated in the Activation window and got what seems to be an "error" message : "You're running Windows 10 Home N and you're all set" No, I'm not all set, I want to upgrade to Pro N. and not...
  6. Change from Windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change from Windows 10 home to pro: Hello, I have Windows 10 home 20H2 and want to change it to Windows Pro, how do I do that? I was told that on "system" click on change or upgrade your edition of windows, then if inserting a windows 10 pro key, will work? And if it works, do I loose anything or it just...
  7. Changing Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro?: My buddy built a gaming PC for himself and I was not there when he installed his OS, and he somehow installed Windows 10 Pro N, instead of just Windows 10 Pro. He is having some issues involving the Media Pack, and I am helping troubleshoot remotely, as we no longer live...
  8. Windows 10 Pro N installation

Windows 10 Pro N installation: Hello. I wanted to ask if there is anywhere I can download Windows 10 Pro N and I need your help, I can't find it. I had it somewhere on my drives but I can't find it neither. I bought a new PC, I have a Product key but I can't find that edition anywhere. I live in Europe so...
  9. How to upgrade from "Windows 10 Home N" to Windows 10 Home or Pro

How to upgrade from "Windows 10 Home N" to Windows 10 Home or Pro: Hello, I would like to ask if there is any way to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Home or Pro without a clean install !! Thanks...
  10. Change installed OS from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Change installed OS from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: I recently upgraded my PC and installed a new motherboard and CPU. However, I have transferred over my SSD from my old PC which has my installed copy of Windows 10 However, as I have switched motherboards, I need to re-activate windows 10. Previously, my PC had Windows 10...