Windows 10: Change from windows 10 to 7

Discus and support Change from windows 10 to 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi , I am now on Windows 10 system But the games are slow and have some commentary If I switch to Windows 7 will be better ?? .. I guess so + How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mabolghar, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Mabolghar Win User

Change from windows 10 to 7

Hi ,
    I am now on Windows 10 system But the games are slow and have some commentary If I switch to Windows 7 will be better ?? .. I guess so
    + How do I convert to Windows 7?

:)

Mabolghar, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Change from windows 10 to 7

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Change from windows 10 to 7

1. Change from windows 10 to 7 - Similar Threads - Change

2. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back: My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-light-red-when-i-opened-my/3469dd82-7608-4a83-9420-5006e950151d
  3. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back: My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-light-red-when-i-opened-my/3469dd82-7608-4a83-9420-5006e950151d
  4. My screen turned light red when I opened my computer how do I change it back

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  6. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  7. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  8. MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots

MS Paint - Enlarging or changing color of Resizing Dots: This has vexed me for 15 years.Is it possible to enlarge the resizing/cropping handle dots at the image edges in M.S. Paint the classic version in order to make them easier to see for someone who wears glasses.Something like changing a setting in the registry, or failing...
  9. Cant change display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change display.: I downgraded my windows from 11 to 10 on my laptop. the screen is damaged on laptop so i use my tv for display with HDMI. after upgrading when i try to switch display Win + P, the shortcut appears but however i try it doesnt work. any help on how i can change display mode...
  10. Cant change display.

Cant change display.: I downgraded my windows from 11 to 10 on my laptop. the screen is damaged on laptop so i use my tv for display with HDMI. after upgrading when i try to switch display Win + P, the shortcut appears but however i try it doesnt work. any help on how i can change display mode...