Windows 10: Change fromW 7 to 10 and lost all emails that were in 7. How do I get them back?

Discus and support Change fromW 7 to 10 and lost all emails that were in 7. How do I get them back? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to recover W 7 emails that I can't find after changing to W10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HarryStevens2, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Change fromW 7 to 10 and lost all emails that were in 7. How do I get them back?

I want to recover W 7 emails that I can't find after changing to W10.

:)

HarryStevens2, Jun 14, 2019

2. How to change the password in Windows 7

Hi Rosie,

Regarding your concern about changing the password on your Windows 7. We suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This article will provide you steps on how to change the password on your Windows 7.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jun 14, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

Change fromW 7 to 10 and lost all emails that were in 7. How do I get them back? [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Change fromW 7 to 10 and lost all emails that were in 7. How do I get them back?

lost emails

Hi John,

If some of your emails were lost, it's possible that there's a synchronization issue, or they were accidentally deleted. For us to get a clearer picture of what's going on, please answer the following questions:

• Which email account are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes on your phone before this happened?
    • Can you provide the troubleshooting steps that you're already tried?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Rommel Diw, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Change fromW 7 to 10 and lost all emails that were in 7. How do I get them back?

1. Change fromW 7 to 10 and lost all emails that were in 7. How do I get them back? - Similar Threads - Change fromW lost

2. How do i get Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get Windows 7?: Im on Windows 11, but i want to use Windows 7, my pc boots in EFI, i can't access BIOS because my laptop screen is broken, i want BIOS to show up on my monitor, but i want to upgrade to Windows 7, without USB/CD/DVD but idk how? I don't really care if Windows 7 has no more...
  3. How do i get Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get Windows 7?: Im on Windows 11, but i want to use Windows 7, my pc boots in EFI, i can't access BIOS because my laptop screen is broken, i want BIOS to show up on my monitor, but i want to upgrade to Windows 7, without USB/CD/DVD but idk how? I don't really care if Windows 7 has no more...
  4. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  5. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  6. all my icons changed to this how do i change them back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    all my icons changed to this how do i change them back?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Adamski424 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9ezpq/all_my_icons_changed_to_this_how_do_i_change_them/
  7. All startup programs disappeared and I can't get them back like they were

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All startup programs disappeared and I can't get them back like they were: Hey, so my computer randomly decided a few days ago that it does not want to start Discord, Logitech G Hub, Pushbullet etc. on boot anymore. They are not even listed in the start-up tab in Task Manager anymore although in each of their settings the start-up is enabled. I...
  8. How do I resort back to Win 7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I resort back to Win 7?: The last up(?)grade left me with 1 of 2 choices. The upgrade left me with 1 of 2 choices - either "Shutdown or Repair" followed a few hours later with "Repair failed - please run repair, or shutdown." To make a long nightmare short, and days that turned in to weeks with...
  9. How do i go back to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i go back to windows 7?: Need to know how to back to windows 7. While I have windows 10, it crashes while watching a movie or on the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-windows-7/cbc24f0e-93bc-43de-8ead-2b21603059c2
  10. How to get back to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get back to Windows 7: Hi there. So I upgraded our son's Fizzbook Spin (basically a touch screen Eee PC) from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10. I used the Microsoft download to usb and upgraded that way. Had done a full back up and system image of Windows 7 beforehand. It all worked perfectly,...