Windows 10: Change game directory from microsoft store apps

Discus and support Change game directory from microsoft store apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I change game directory from microsoft store apps on windows 10? submitted by /u/Zyftus [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zyftus, Jan 6, 2020.

1. /u/Zyftus Win User

Change game directory from microsoft store apps

How do I change game directory from microsoft store apps on windows 10?

submitted by /u/Zyftus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zyftus, Jan 6, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 7, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Change game directory from microsoft store apps

Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Change game directory from microsoft store apps

1. Change game directory from microsoft store apps - Similar Threads - Change game directory

2. How to change where microsoft store installs games/apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change where microsoft store installs games/apps?: I am trying to download forza horizon 5 123gb and it said that I needed to free up drive space but I wanted to install it to a different drive. I found a different page which told me how to change default save locations and it did not work. I keep getting the same "free up...
  3. Microsoft store and Xbox app use incorrect directories to find game executable's

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and Xbox app use incorrect directories to find game executable's: When I try to run games through the Xbox app or the Windows Store the system looks for the game's executable in some imaginary C drive folder when I have all of them installed on my D drive. Bonus problem, I cannot submit feedback on my last Windows Support chat session so I...
  4. Game app in Microsoft store

Game app in Microsoft store: Unable to run an app I purchased long ago. I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Still nothing. Help. Game is Solitaire HD and the store says I own it, but now I can't even reinstall. I tried Microsoft Store Support, but that was just a rabbit hole with no help at all. Thank...
  5. Can't download apps/games from microsoft store

Can't download apps/games from microsoft store: Hello! I bought Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft Store, but when i try downloading it, it won't download. I click the download button and all it does is get greyed out: I've tried signing in and out, troubleshooting, reseting the computer multiple times, WSreset.exe and all...
  6. Games from microsoft store after changing device

Games from microsoft store after changing device: I have recently changed from a laptop to a pc and have continued to use the same microsoft account however on my laptop i redeemed a code for Minecraft windows 10 edition is there a way i can get it onto my pc now or will i have to buy the game....
  7. microsoft store game app

microsoft store game app: Gardenscapes-new acres game app has frozen and crashed. It did this in august and no solution given has worked. I've reset and uninstalled repeatedly and still nothing, updates to my computer haven't changed anything. I guess I should call the app dead and walk away. but, I...
  8. Games From The Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games From The Microsoft Store: So ANY game i download and install from the store does the same thing, gets to the main menu and wont let me get past press start...I press start and it flashes but just stays there. ive updated windows fully, updated the store, every other game including games from steam,...
  9. Unable to launch games or apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to launch games or apps from the Microsoft store.: Split from this thread. Is there a way for me to open the Microsoft Store with the purpose of opening an app or game and have it download and then launch immediately for me to use. I am a self taught user and am 72 years of age. An unwanted person who compromised my...
  10. Microsoft games from the game store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games from the game store: After the update of whatever happened, I can't open any of my games on my computer. I play and paid for Microsoft solitaire collection, and every time I click to open it, it goes to a black screen. Yes, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 18 times, still nothing? help?...