Windows 10: Change Gamefolder to add Mods?

Discus and support Change Gamefolder to add Mods? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All my games have an external folder only one game does not have that, how can you make that one game get a folder where you can add mods Ordner von... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Westallo, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Westallo Win User

Change Gamefolder to add Mods?

All my games have an external folder only one game does not have that, how can you make that one game get a folder where you can add mods

:)

Westallo, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 7, 2020
  3. X800 GTO² to X850 XT BIOS Mod

powercolor x800gto

Is it possible to do the modding from the article here step by step with this card and have it work?
    It's not sapphire and it isn't named gto2.

Any suggestions?

I surely hope so because I just ordered the Powercolor x800gto !

cheers
    Michael

Unregistered, Jun 7, 2020
  4. James_573 Win User

Problem with .mod files on Windows 10

The article you suggest states that .MOD will work with various versions of Windows OS, but Windows 10 is not one of them. All other posts I can find has Microsoft suggesting I go find a third party (unverified) to download CODEC files to try and play my
    home videos with warnings and disclaimers that it may break my system or make it unstable.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Attempt to play a .MOD video file in Windows 10

2. Using Windows Live Movie Maker or Windows Media Player (does not seem to matter what version)

3. Immediate message that the 'program has stopped working and windows will notify me if a solution is found'.

If windows cannot fix this, then please suggest your top competitor that can.

Regretfully,

James

James_573, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Change Gamefolder to add Mods? - Similar Threads - Change Gamefolder add

2. subnautica mods

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subnautica mods: I don`t know how to install mods for subnautica because when I try to put the mods in the subnautica folder it doesn`t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subnautica-mods/ae9ed580-8ac0-4232-bbe6-7a4925c6e5c9
  3. subnautica mods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    subnautica mods: I don`t know how to install mods for subnautica because when I try to put the mods in the subnautica folder it doesn`t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subnautica-mods/ae9ed580-8ac0-4232-bbe6-7a4925c6e5c9
  4. subnautica mods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. modding

in Windows 10 Customization
    modding: how do i paste mods into the innersloth file for among us on the windows store edition since it wont let me how do i make myself owner or give me permission to paste so i can use mods on among us game pass edition...
  6. Minecraft Mods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Mods: I am trying to install Five Nights at Freddys Mods in Minecraft on my Pc The Minecraft version I have is 1.16.2 and none of the mods are for this version is there a way to install them A you tube video I watched said I could download forge for whichever version the...
  7. Garrys mod?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Garrys mod?: When I'm on a server ! And talk and other people talk, do they hear themselves in front of my headset, is that right? Lg Garrys mod?
  8. PC mods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC mods: I know modding on console gets you banned but what about on PC? If I get a game like fallout 3 from the Microsoft store on PC would I be allowed to mod it the same as if I bought it on steam....
  9. Kernel Mods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel Mods: I have asked this question in a lot of places, and I cannot seem to get an answer. I am interested in launching a new market segment in workstation class computers. I have posed this question to the channel partner folks, and they seem to be stumped- The computer I would...
  10. Changing steam mod/workshop folder location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing steam mod/workshop folder location: I have about 30GB left on my SSD and was using windirstat to see how I could clear some more space and found that arma 3 workshop folder has a massive 30GB of addons is it possible to move this folder to a slave HDD but while keeping arma 3 installed on the SSD? 77024