Windows 10: Change Go photo file name format

Discus and support Change Go photo file name format in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good day all, My phone and Go tablet upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive. The phone (and all photos from the past 10 years or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Duncan123, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Duncan123 Win User

Change Go photo file name format

Good day all,

My phone and Go tablet upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive.

The phone (and all photos from the past 10 years or so) use a file name format like IMG_20180920_134314.jpg , but unfortunately the Go uses a format like WIN_20180919_15_26_07_Pro

How Do I make the Go format the same as the phone format ?

Thanks

Duncan

:)

Duncan123, Sep 30, 2018

2. Change photo file name

Sure would be nice to be able to change the default file name. I'm having the same issue. We have 4 windows phones in the family and one home server and this is a sizable HASSLE. One of the benefits of having photos auto-upload to OneDrive or to a server
    is not having to mess with them BEFORE then are uploaded. Please suggest an enhancement to WindowsPhone camera file naming.

Corey Freebairn, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Change photo file name

Sure would be nice to be able to change the default file name. I'm having the same issue. We have 4 windows phones in the family and one home server and this is a sizable HASSLE. One of the benefits of having photos auto-upload to OneDrive or to a server
    is not having to mess with them BEFORE then are uploaded. Please suggest an enhancement to WindowsPhone camera file naming.

Corey Freebairn, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Change Go photo file name format

Change photo file name

Is there a way to change the file name of photos? My wife and I both have a WP8, and when we download photos, we constantly have photos that are the same name. I would like to change the default on the phones so that the file names are unique. Any ideas?

JJWatson(2), Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Change Go photo file name format

1. Change Go photo file name format - Similar Threads - Change photo file

2. Cant change default file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant change default file format: Hello! Once i stopped program called "File oppener" or something like that, thru task manager. Ever since i cant change default file applications. On this image i went on file, clicked properties, change file something, idk how is it in english, but you understand it, right?...
  3. File Format Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Format Change: Hi, My all File format suddenly change with "Assignments1.xlsx.DATAWAIT" DATAWAIT Format, how I can resolve this issue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-format-change/5837546c-3714-4139-9b55-7b5c565aea1d
  4. urget!!!!!!!!Files format change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    urget!!!!!!!!Files format change: hi guys, all of sudden my personal files (pictures, word....) had their names to garbage (exp: xghjgsfsvs.94da) instead of their normal format. the size of files is still the same but I can not open any of them....my windows is 10 updated and clean system and my antivirus...
  5. Change User file name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change User file name: Hi During a complete reinstall somehow a user file name got changed C:\Users\X it should have been C:\Users\Richard how do I change it back? Thanks for any help. Rich 116571
  6. Change User file name

in Windows 10 Support
    Change User file name: Hi During a complete reinstall somehow a user file name got changed C:\Users\X it should have been C:\Users\Richard how do I change it back? Thanks for any help. Rich 116571
  7. changing file format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing file format: how do you change txt file to pdf? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/changing-file-format/fb57ff45-456a-4307-bb4e-1e8d1c1eb605
  8. User's Files folder name changed to"Folders"

in Windows 10 Customization
    User's Files folder name changed to"Folders": User's files folder name(In my case its 'Dev') suddenly changed to "Folders". Whatever new account I create it still shows the home folder as "Folders". Pls help..Its really annoying.My brother used the laptop and accidently installed some malware and adware which i just...
  9. Change Taskbar so it shows file Names

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Taskbar so it shows file Names: Hi, I saved a number of Jpg and Gif files that I need to have open and easily toggle between. The files open in Microsoft Photo(I think) and I want to be able to see the file names in the Taskbar so I can toggle between them more easily. Right now they all just say photo in...
  10. Change user name in file explorer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change user name in file explorer: New computer. Hastily set it up two days ago and have found that in file explorer there is a user named "Bogey" that appears to be the main user along with all of the associated files, and I have no clue how it happened that way. However, my first name, as administrator, is...