Windows 10: Change Google Chrome Profile Avatar

Discus and support Change Google Chrome Profile Avatar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have an Outlook account instead of a Gmail account. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ericnixmd, Apr 5, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Change Google Chrome Profile Avatar

I have an Outlook account instead of a Gmail account.

ericnixmd, Apr 5, 2018
  2. ericnixmd Win User

Is there a way to change the avatar that's displayed in the Chrome browser for a profile to anything other than the presets? I would like to upload a custom avatar if possible.

:)

ericnixmd, Apr 28, 2018
  3. Julie fka profjulie, Apr 28, 2018
  4. Change Google Chrome Profile Avatar

How can I create xbox avatar in my lumia 510?

I had the same problem. I tried this solution suggested
    here
    and it worked:

1-download and install chrome

2-right click chrome or firefox

3-change compatibility to windows 7

4-go to xbox avatar editor in chrome

5-download and install silverlight

6-avatar editor will work (on website)

Sulav Ranjitkar, Apr 28, 2018
  5. My avatar in Chrome is the same as my Gmail avatar. It changes for me when I change it in Gmail. Sometimes that does not happen right away. It took over night a couple times for it to update. Once it even took a full 24 hours for it to update.

Access Denied, Apr 28, 2018
Thema:

Change Google Chrome Profile Avatar

1. Change Google Chrome Profile Avatar - Similar Threads - Change Google Chrome

2. Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.: So after deleting one drive, due to it completely screwing up my shortcuts making them look weird, Google Chrome decided to stay like this. Any help on how to fix it, while it isn't really breaking anything, everything works fine it just looks weird and I would prefer it to...
  3. Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.: So after deleting one drive, due to it completely screwing up my shortcuts making them look weird, Google Chrome decided to stay like this. Any help on how to fix it, while it isn't really breaking anything, everything works fine it just looks weird and I would prefer it to...
  4. Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to transfer Google Chrome profile to another computer

in Windows 10 News
    How to transfer Google Chrome profile to another computer: [ATTACH]Google Chrome is one of the popular web browsers. If you are a Google Chrome user, you probably know that it lets you create multiple user profiles. After creating a user profile, you can turn on sync by linking the user profile to your Google account. The benefit of...
  6. New profiles experience in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    New profiles experience in Google Chrome: If you're one of the many families who share a computer in your home, or someone who uses their computer for both work and personal browsing, these stories may be familiar: You spent the previous day hand-picking your favorite browser colors and theme, only to discover that...
  7. How to Destroy Profile on Browser Close in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    How to Destroy Profile on Browser Close in Google Chrome: [ATTACH]The Google Chrome browser is the most commonly used browser on Windows computers. However, […] This article How to Destroy Profile on Browser Close in Google Chrome first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

in Browsers and Email
    EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.: Is there a way to add a picture to the Profile default avatar list of Edge Chromium? [img] 135248
  9. Change Theme in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Theme in Google Chrome: How to: Change Theme in Google Chrome How to Change Theme in Google Chrome You can personalize Google Chrome on your computer with any custom theme you want. The theme appears around the border of the browser and as the background when you open a new tab. Your Chrome...
  10. Change Homepage in Google Chrome for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Homepage in Google Chrome for Windows: How to: Change Homepage in Google Chrome for Windows How to Change Homepage in Google Chrome for Windows When you click/tap on the Home button [img] in Google Chrome, it'll take you to your homepage. You can set your Home button. This tutorial will show you how...