Windows 10: Change Hotspot from 5Hz to 2.5Hz

Discus and support Change Hotspot from 5Hz to 2.5Hz in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I am trying to convert my Hotspot connection from 5GHz to 2.5GHz so that my Android phone could connect to my internet connection. I tried looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shena Salazar, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Change Hotspot from 5Hz to 2.5Hz

Hi. I am trying to convert my Hotspot connection from 5GHz to 2.5GHz so that my Android phone could connect to my internet connection. I tried looking it up at my settings but the option to change my wireless band is not there. I tried updating my drivers but there is still no option. I tried using cmd but it only says A device attached to the system is not functioning”. Please help. Thank you.

:)

Shena Salazar, Aug 22, 2019

2. change my internet speed from 2.5 Hz to 5 Hz.

My Spectrum technician gave me an ID for 2.5 Hz and an extension for 5Hz. Using Windows 10 I attempted to use the ID with the extension to increase my internet speed. I cannot get windows 10 to respond to this attempt. Can anyone give me a step by step
    instruction?

Mary LouCloss, Aug 22, 2019
  3. how do i know when my maps are out of date?

is there a way of seeing a build version in nokia maps 2 and checking on the internet to see what is the latest map version.

pottery lane, s62 5hz is not on my nokia maps on my phone but is showing on navteq website!!!?

liam182---01, Aug 22, 2019
  4. cjperera Win User

Change Hotspot from 5Hz to 2.5Hz

What is the GPS update frequency?

Thanks scoobyman. Fortunately I have a 5hz external GPS module, but was hoping I didn't have to carry yet another device with me.

cjperera, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Change Hotspot from 5Hz to 2.5Hz

1. Change Hotspot from 5Hz to 2.5Hz - Similar Threads - Change Hotspot 5Hz

2. hotspot from another devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hotspot from another devices: عندما اقوم بالتصال عن طريق الهاتف المحمول او اي هاتف اخر بالانترنت يعطيني انه تم الاتصال بالشبكة ولكن عندما اقوم بالبحث او فعل اي شيء يقوم باستخدام الانترنت لا يقوم بالأتصال في حين انه عندما اقوم بالأتصال الأنترنت المزلي لا تحدث اي مشاكل...
  3. DNS Changes with connecting to HotSpot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS Changes with connecting to HotSpot: As the title says, on Wifi all its good, but when I connect to my Hotspot the DNS will change to a specific one. Then I have no internet.Since I dont have Admin rights on this PC I cannot change it manually to Automatic.Any ideas?...
  4. DNS Changes with connecting to HotSpot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS Changes with connecting to HotSpot: As the title says, on Wifi all its good, but when I connect to my Hotspot the DNS will change to a specific one. Then I have no internet.Since I dont have Admin rights on this PC I cannot change it manually to Automatic.Any ideas?...
  5. DNS Changes with connecting to HotSpot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. 5hz wifi issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5hz wifi issue: Recently I've been having issues with my 5hz wifi. It works perfectly when using google, listening to music and youtube, etc etc. But when I try to play a game, it just stops working till i leave said game. This does not apply to my 2.4hz wifi but my 2.4hz wifi is super duper...
  7. Can't change hotspot setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change hotspot setting: [ATTACH] My hotspot settings don't show the network name or the password anymore. I installed the drivers for the xbox 360 wireless dongle and after that I cannot change or see those settings. Any help would be appreciated :)...
  8. Hotspot name changing on windows

Hotspot name changing on windows: Hi, I have named my hotspot as "Jun's JioFi3_B37E4B" But when i connect my laptop everytime an additional digit gets added. For example Juns JioFi3_B37E4B 4 or 1,2,3 and so on. Sometimes it changes to Network 21 and the given hotspot same changes completely. Kindly...
  9. Mobile hotspot sharing from

Mobile hotspot sharing from: How do i set this up in laptop. Under the sharing from box it dont have choice of cellular network even though the cell phone is in available Wi-Fi networks just wont connect 135229
  10. No internet / wifi from hotspot

No internet / wifi from hotspot: So I have a Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 was working perfect this morning on my normal wifi. I pack it up to go somewhere and when I try to connect it to an iphone or iPad hotspot I just got it connected but with no internet. Both the ipad and iphone were getting internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. switch from 5ghz to 2.4ghz

2. how to change pc from 2.5 hz to 5

3. HOW TO CHANGE WINDOWS 10 NETWORK SHARING FROM 5Hz TO 2Hz