Windows 10: Change HP Elitebook from Win 10 Pro back to Win 10 Home

Discus and support Change HP Elitebook from Win 10 Pro back to Win 10 Home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My HP EliteBook 745 3G came with WIN 10 Pro installed. I would like to change it to WIN 10 Home, I have purchased and have it in stick. Is this going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KJPat, Dec 15, 2018.

1. KJPat Win User

Change HP Elitebook from Win 10 Pro back to Win 10 Home

My HP EliteBook 745 3G came with WIN 10 Pro installed. I would like to change it to WIN 10 Home, I have purchased and have it in stick. Is this going to cause problems, lost information, resetting laptop and starting over? Really don't like the Pro version.

:)

KJPat, Dec 15, 2018

2. Win 10 boots...

People have Win 10 installed?

Easy Rhino, Dec 15, 2018
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Change HP Elitebook from Win 10 Pro back to Win 10 Home

remixedcat, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Change HP Elitebook from Win 10 Pro back to Win 10 Home

1. Change HP Elitebook from Win 10 Pro back to Win 10 Home - Similar Threads - Change Elitebook Pro

2. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I bought an upgrade from win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro in July 2020. The PC that was on has now given up the ghost and I have bought a new PC, but it came with Win 10 Home. I am trying to upgrade the new PC to Win 10 Pro, but the process goes just so far and then I get a message...
  3. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I bought an upgrade from win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro in July 2020. The PC that was on has now given up the ghost and I have bought a new PC, but it came with Win 10 Home. I am trying to upgrade the new PC to Win 10 Pro, but the process goes just so far and then I get a message...
  4. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

Change Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: How can we get the OS changed from Win 10 Home From original HP Desktop with preloaded os to Win 10 pro desktop and that to that should be 100 % genuine.Suggest plz....
  6. Change from Pro to Home Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change from Pro to Home Win 10: Dears,I purchased laptop that was with pre-insttalled win 10 pro by seller but it has to be with win 10 home.System was activated with sellers corporate code and in a half of a year I faced label "Your system is not activated"After investigatin original manufacturer support...
  7. Upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro

Upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro: I have win 10 home come with my pc and I wont to upgrade to win 10 pro without reinstalling the win 10 image, I search a lot for cheaper key and I can't tell if the key for a lifetime or not and some product key tell me that I can't upgrade from home to pro without...
  8. Win 10 Pro upgrade from Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Pro upgrade from Win 10 Home: Just realized that I bought a Win10 Pro upgrade (from Win 10 Home) at the MS Store on 01/13/17, but never installed it! I have the order number but I don't think I ever got a Product Key. How can I install the update so I can get Pro and use Bit Locker? Thanks....
  9. upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro

upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro: Hi there, just bought a upgrade to PRO for my Lenovo Legion y720, purchased through Microsoft store. download and install finished without a hitch until i noticed the activate windows text appeared on my screen, then i tried to do the activate windows manually and there i...
  10. upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro

upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro: I am having difficulty upgrade my laptop from Win 10 home to Win 10 pro because the Win 10 home licence is a digital licence and my new Win 10 pro licence is a new Product Key licence. I have no idea that they were different. The Win 10 Pro licence is a valid genuine key but...