Windows 10: Change Icon Button Greyed Out in Properties Window

Discus and support Change Icon Button Greyed Out in Properties Window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Guys, 1. Does anyone know how I can turn the 'Change Icon' button in the Properties Window on? It was greyed out upon installation of the programme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YanAndrew, Jul 22, 2019.

1. YanAndrew Win User

Change Icon Button Greyed Out in Properties Window

Hi Guys,

1. Does anyone know how I can turn the 'Change Icon' button in the Properties Window on? It was greyed out upon installation of the programme so my guess is it was intentional.

Change Icon Button Greyed Out in Properties Window [​IMG]

2. And I do not understand why the Target Location is blank too, unlike other App Properties.

Any ideas?

Regards.
    Andrew

:)

YanAndrew, Jul 22, 2019
  2. TJ2VEGAS Win User

Windows 10 Missing and greyed out volume icon fix!

Help! I'm also having trouble with a greyed out volume button since the Windows 10 upgrade on

September 17. When I go into Settings, Taskbar, Turn System Icons on or off, the volume button is greyed out. What can I do to change that?

TJ2VEGAS, Jul 22, 2019
  3. LeapingL Win User
    How to change the icon of a shortcut in Windows 10?

I still cannot select the "Change Icon" button under the properties tab. It is "greyed out" and won't let me choose it. Any suggestions?

LeapingL, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Change Icon Button Greyed Out in Properties Window

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Change Icon Button Greyed Out in Properties Window

1. Change Icon Button Greyed Out in Properties Window - Similar Threads - Change Icon Button

2. encrypt button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    encrypt button greyed out: my encrypt button is greyed out, I have tried the options given in other people's answers but it doesnt work. please check what is wrong i cant encrypt any of my files...
  3. encrypt button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    encrypt button greyed out: my encrypt button is greyed out, I have tried the options given in other people's answers but it doesnt work. please check what is wrong i cant encrypt any of my files...
  4. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  5. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  6. Button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...
  7. System Partition 'Properties' greyed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Partition 'Properties' greyed out: My System Partition is full (68MB/68MB). I was planning to follow the directions that Microsoft provides to clear it, but the very first step of clicking on Properties isn't possible, because it's greyed out. The only option available is "Help". How do I get around this...
  8. Bitrate greyed out in sound properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitrate greyed out in sound properties: Acer Aspire 3 A315-51 Windows 10 1803 build 17134.858 Realtek HD Audio (SST) driver version 6.0.1.8122 Audio Codec ALC255 The option of 44.1kHz bitrate (default format) in Stereo Mix is greyed out in the properties of the above system. It is available for the Microphone...
  9. Maximise button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximise button is greyed out: Hello, I am working on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop running windows 10. I have installed some software to color calibrate the screen, however I am unable to maximise the start up screen to be able to read the directions. I have tried uninstalling the software, I have...
  10. Maximise button is greyed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maximise button is greyed out: Hello, I am working on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop running windows 10. I have installed some software to color calibrate the screen, however I am unable to maximise the start up screen to be able to read the directions. I have tried uninstalling the software, I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the modify button greyed out