Windows 10: Change Icons of Network devices?

Discus and support Change Icons of Network devices? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, How can I change the icons of: 1. Canon (Networked) Wifi printer? 2. Syno DS1812 NAS [img] Right click does not let met change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M4v3r1ck, Dec 21, 2015.

1. M4v3r1ck Win User

Change Icons of Network devices?

Hi,

How can I change the icons of:
    1. Canon (Networked) Wifi printer?
    2. Syno DS1812 NAS

Change Icons of Network devices? [​IMG]

Right click does not let met change the icon. TIA!

Cheers

:)

M4v3r1ck, Dec 21, 2015

2. Cannot turn on Power Icon

No change. On the task bar I have battery icon showing network and no network icon

Minty44(2), Dec 21, 2015
  3. m@_p Win User
    Windows 10 - taskbar icons

pinned it after opening it from start menu by right clicking it on taskbar and pinning it from there

if in file explorer I click on network the icon on taskbar changes to the pictured network one and when I select computer on network it changes to the computer icon - also changes to a drive icon when I select root of any drive

tried to pin from all apps and same behavior (or in my opinion - misbehavior Change Icons of Network devices? :)

Thema:

Change Icons of Network devices?

1. Change Icons of Network devices? - Similar Threads - Change Icons Network

2. change network icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    change network icon: Have a LAN w/o web access. Taskbar tray icon is same as if no network. Changed LAN name using the How to Change a Network Profile Name in Windows 10 tutorial & saw an icon edit there, but it doesn't seem to work. Any way to choose an icon for my LAN so I can see a difference...
  3. How can I change the icons for the devices in the Network?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the icons for the devices in the Network?: I am familiar with changing folder and file icons. However, I can't find a way to change the icons that are seen when viewing the Network window. For example, I have a network storage device WDMyCloud. I have three of my PC's running Windows 10 Home showing the correct...
  4. Networked devices and icons

Networked devices and icons: I am currently running version 20H2 but this is an ongoing issue. I have on pc that has Network sharing enabled and I have also enabled SMB 1.0. The problems is that I have 2 pc; and 3 servers that show up when I clicked Network. Prieviously I was able to see several...
  5. If I change a network folder icon, does it change for all?

If I change a network folder icon, does it change for all?: Hello, I am looking to change the icons of a folder in a shared network for myself. I do not want the custom icons to be visible for anyone else. If I update the icon, will that propagate to everyone? If so, is there a way to change the icon only for myself?...
  6. Change Device Icons with Custom Icons - Devices & Printers

Change Device Icons with Custom Icons - Devices & Printers: Hi All, Wondering if you can offer me some pointers here...... Brink put together an excellent tutorial on this process for Windows 7 (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...tom-icons.html) and with some adaption for the revisions to the Metadata Authoring Wizard...
  7. Change Sonos network icon

Change Sonos network icon: Hi guys, In File Explorer my Sonos speakers are shown in the "Network locations" section, which is normal. But the icon looks like a 16x16 icon, when all my others are 256x256. I want to change the Sonos icon, but I can't find the DLL that contains it. I've searched...
  8. Change Send to Bluetooth Device Icon in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Send to Bluetooth Device Icon in Windows: How to: Change Send to Bluetooth Device Icon in Windows How to Change Send to Bluetooth Device Icon in Windows The drives. This tutorial will show you how to change the icon for the Send to > Bluetooth device context menu item to any icon for your account in Windows...
  9. network changed to media device

network changed to media device: Hi, I have 2 computers on a workgroup network. I don't use Home network. This was working right before. Now, the second computer shows up as a media device on the first computer. Media Steaming is off. The network page says computer1 and Media Devices says...
  10. Change Default Icon for Network in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Default Icon for Network in Windows 10: How to: Change Default Icon for Network in Windows 10 How to Change Default Icon for Network in Windows 10 [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to change the default icon used for Network to any icon you want for your account in Windows 10. [img]...