Windows 10: Change image on login screen

Discus and support Change image on login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I change image on login screen from micro soft image to image of my choice?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ValuingParrot40, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Change image on login screen

How do I change image on login screen from micro soft image to image of my choice?

:)

ValuingParrot40, Jun 29, 2019

2. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Change image on login screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Login Screen Background Change

Hi,

Windows 10 has an easy way to customize your login screen background. To get started follow these steps:

• On the Search bar, type Lock screen settings.
    • Click it from the search result and you should see the available options to change the background image.

Change image on login screen 41f64c00-dbff-4cde-8391-308ce31786c4.png
    Don't hesitate to respond if you need more help.

Jennifer Cha, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Change image on login screen

Login Screen Background keeps defaulting to stock image

I've set a custom image on my lock screen to show up on the initial login screen whenever I first start up my computer. But occasionally, the login screen defaults to a stock landscape image that comes with Windows 10.

To clarify, here are the steps I've taken:

• Go into Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen
    • EDIT: Set image to Picture
    • Click Browse... to look for and select a picture
    • Turn on Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

However, no matter how many times I retake these steps, the default login screen background occasionally
    comes back. How do I stop this from happening?

UPDATE: I forgot to mention a step here in my initial post. I have already set the background to
    Picture, thus the custom image.

AndrewSarley, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Change image on login screen

1. Change image on login screen - Similar Threads - Change image login

2. Block screen image is changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Block screen image is changed: I select the image I want for my block screen but when I turn the computer on again it's been randomly changed for whatever I have been listening to in Groove. I cannot see a way to tell setting to stop doing it. It's getting on my nerves, frankly, Any clever ideas?...
  3. How do I change the Login Screen background image?

How do I change the Login Screen background image?: This used to work prior to the latest 1903 update. How can I change the Login Screen background image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-login-screen-background-image/8d4b052b-ccf0-465c-94bd-ba483aee9ded
  4. Unable to change login screen image.

Unable to change login screen image.: Hi, im unable to change my lock screen image, though it shows the new image in preview it reverts back to my old image on restart/reboot ect. Any ideas on this im on the lastest update (windows 10 insider pro) Regards. 125758
  5. Unable to change login screen image.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to change login screen image.: Hi, im unable to change my login screen image, though it shows the new image in preview it reverts back to my old image on restart/reboot ect. Any ideas on this im on the lastest update (windows 10 insider pro) Regards. 125758
  6. Login Screen Changed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Screen Changed: Hello - all of a sudden one of my Windows 10 machines no longer saves my user id upon login. I see two options on the lower left hand side of the screen 1)local or domain accounts 2) microsoft account password. Prior to this, the login screen always showed my microsoft...
  7. Lock Screen image not showing on Login Screen

Lock Screen image not showing on Login Screen: When I lock my pc, the Lock Screen displays my custom image and the time/date etc. However when I press space to enter my PIN. The image disappears and there is just a blue background. I also noticed that I don't have the 'Show Lock Screen background picture on Login Screen...
  8. Change Login screen.

Change Login screen.: Hello: I've been trying to change the login and lock screens of my windows 10 install. i managed to change the login screen background using a tool found in these forums but now my name in the login screen is too big and it overlaps badly with my background My screen has...
  9. change the Login screen background?

change the Login screen background?: Is there an easy way to change the Login screen background? 13815
  10. How to change the login screen background image?

How to change the login screen background image?: I was wondering where the login screen background image is stored? I'm trying to change it to a different image. Thanks. 31131